Friday, May 31, 2013

Dr. Saragoza

Dr. Philip Saragoza
Psychiatrist Center for Forensic Psychology
This man is more than a trip.  He eluded me the first time I went to the Forensic Center.  He is a psychiatrist who works really hard to stay out of the light, because he is rotten to the core.  This is the man who has sex with Sarah and says that she has schizophrenia to allow her to get away with vehicular homicide.  He stands about five foot six inches tall and for a little man is as rotten as they come.  He trades his professional expertise for sex with his patients.  He is married with children.  I told you that the one way they get women to prostitute is to have them be grateful for their short stay, versus a long stay in prison.  I also said that they only allow women who are less threatening to stay there.  Hard core killers and murderers can't stay.  If what you did was unspeakable, then you must go to prison.

This is the place that Saragoza works best.  He can evaluate a woman and tell her actually threat level.  Nobody knows like I know how ornery this man can be.  This is the doctor that Sarah Foster Gaynor spent 45 minutes with on Friday afternoons.  I used to sit and watch the door.  When I began to write and tell about their tryst, he stopped and Sarah seemed relieved, but I'm gone now.  It is Friday and I'm sure they were locked in that conference room, today.  He is really good and thinks she is in love with him.  In reality, she just wants to go home.  She's always embarrassed when she comes out and I'm sitting right there waiting for her.

Sarah's main pimp is Koz, and I think he gets paid for Saragoza and Sarah's sex acts.  Koz would never  let anyone get away with not paying.  He doesn't care if he signs the paperwork to keep her there or not.  Koz is a short man who tries to compensate for his small statue by having a horrible attitude.  He is the second most person, in my list, of people whose food I refuse to eat.  He was so greedy, he would work without pay and spend the entire night upstairs trying to sell the patients.  Compared to Flueter who tries to get free oral sex, Koz is a beast.

So, Saragoza would never get away without paying or maybe he does.  Koz will let him have freebies if he makes Sarah stay a little longer.  That's always the game, to make the women stay there longer and they are all Saragoza's patients.  He get all the women who prostitute and he is the reason why they have to stay.  Then the Social Workers have to be on his page, which is easy.  He is mean, but he never scared me.  After I cussed Amy and Sarah out, he came to me.  I told him that he wasn't my doctor and that I didn't have to talk to him.  He got his meanest look on his face and told me that I was trying to get control.  He was really mad, because I was on to his little faking patient scam.

When I finished telling him that I didn't want to talk to him, after we talked he left.  He overheard me talking to another patient about what happened and called my doctor.  The reason why I was talking to him is because my doctor was off.  I wasn't taking medication at the time and he told her that he thought it would be the best thing.  She agreed, but never gave me anything past the 5mg of Abilify he had given me.  See, the last time I was there I had an intern, who was finishing some clinicals.  She was under Saragoza and I'm positive that he had her giving me more medication than I needed.  He is really good at doing his best to make me submissive.  It didn't work, just like the wiping off of the keys by Joyce.

He and Charlie like to act as if they aren't buddies, but they are both pimps of a different kind.  One is an educated pimp and one is an uneducated pimp, but they are both pimps and whore-mongers.  They prey on women who are vulnerable from committing crimes, who would never commit a crime under under normal circumstances.  Then they exploit there drug addiction and allow the FSA's to sell them.  That the way it goes at the Forensic Center.  Life is a big ole bowl of sex!


No comments:

Post a Comment