Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Murder: Torrie, Amy and Sarah

There will be four blogs on this top.  There is Torrie Emery, Amy Burdette and Sarah Gaynor.  I use there whole names, because they've been all in the paper like Jessica Ermatinger.  There is no secret about who they are.  Torrie chased a girl down the street and caused her to run out in traffic and die.  Amy shot a "trick" at a motel.  Sarah got high and hit a man in Berkley and burned him alive.  I met and lived with all three of these women the two and a half years I was in jail, at the Forensic and home.  I want you to see the difference and what that difference is.

First, Amy and Sarah are White women who killed Black men.  Torrie is a Black woman who was the caused of a young White woman's death.  All three women are guilty of murder, but two got the same punishment and I think it was the color of their skin that is the difference.  I met Amy and Sarah at the Forensic Center.  I met Torrie in Oakland County Jail.  She shortly after, went to jail for 18 years on what should have been a case of manslaughter.  Manslaughter that was actually involuntary.  Her case was such a huge deal in the paper, "The Facebook Murder".  Sarah and Amy got little press for killing the two Black men and went on to get star treatment at the State run Forensic Center.  There they prostitute and get lighter sentences.  Not everybody get's this privilege, just White women that kill Black men.  These women women make me sick and living with them was a very hard ordeal.

I want you to know that it was the hardest thing in the world to live at the Forensic Center.  Once I even blew up and called Sarah and Amy sluts.  Sarah was so upset, she went around turning all the racist employees against me.  She even cried telling them that I was going to fight her.  The afternoon Supervisor, finally told her to just concentrate on who she is.  Amy was more quiet and just wanted to get out of there without doing LIFE.  That's what "OPEN Murder" gets you in Michigan.  Torrie was sad and remorseful, and spent days laying in her bed ill.  This is what I saw...

No comments:

Post a Comment