Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Murder: Sharon and Onita

Sharon Hinojosa


Sharon is a murderer.  She killed her two children in a trailer fire.  She put them in their room and threw clothes all in front of the door and set a blaze that ended their lives.  I lived with Sharon for two months at the Forensic Center.  We didn't get along very well.  She was having sex with men there, too.  She had gotten herself a boyfriend out on Main Street, but she had a thing for an FSA named Matt.  She was good friends with Onita Higdon.  Onita had murdered her son's girlfriend when she had come to the house to pick up her child.  Onita was always on Sharon to stay away from Matt, because Matt was married and had two small children.  Sharon had a tattoo on the back of her neck that read, "Slow".  I think that was as true as you could get.  Who would pile clothes in front of a door, with their children closed in and claim that it's an accident?  She would also make bubbles on the side of her mouth when she spoke.

I tell you this, because Sharon deserved to get an insanity plea.  More than Sarah and Amy did, because she has a mental defect that makes her unable to understand what she was doing.  Even when she gave her remarks in court, they didn't make any sense.  She almost admitted that she was guilty, because she accused people of not giving her help.  She was somehow more important to the people at the Forensic Center, because she would write letters on me and stick them in the mailbox.  Sharon and I didn't like each other much.  She had a very weak mind and easily influential personality.  The staff there hated me and therefore Sharon had very little good to say to me.

One day when we were in the library, I asked her if she had children.  She said she had three children.  I asked who had them while she was here, and she said that two of her children were deceased, but the State had her youngest.  She said it like she had a huge secret that I didn't know.  Well, now I know the secret, and she killed her children.  Killed them, because the man she was with didn't want them.  The one thing the media doesn't know is what I know, he didn't want his either.  Again, I was sitting in the library with her.  She was in a rage.  She had set-up visitation with the father of her youngest and only surviving child.  He failed to show up at the visits.  She said, "After all I did, he fucks that up!"  I have to say that I don't know if she was talking about killing her two oldest or if she meant setting up the visits.  I don't know.

Murderers hang together at the Forensic Center.  Before Sarah came, Amy hung out with Onita.  That was after Sharon left.  Before Sharon came, Amy didn't really hang out with anyone.  Onita had fallen in love with Dave B., because she got strung out on the Adderall he put in the food, although he claimed it was the peanut butter she loved so much.  Sharon would come downstairs with her eyes glossy and wide and I knew that look.  I couldn't believe it.

Both Onita and Sharon did not get NGRI pleas.  Truthfully, Onita deserved them more than anyone I've seen at the Forensic Center.  Who holds a woman hostage for four hours for not coming to pick-up her child on time.  She then stabbed and killed the woman when she came back to retrieve her purse.  That is so unreasonable, and any medical personnel worth their weight could see she was insane.  She was touched when I lived with her at The Center.  Onita is a Black woman who killed a Black woman and for that you go to jail.  Sharon killed her sweet innocent children and you go to jail for killing children.  You do not get what you deserve when you kill a Black man.

It's who you kill that makes the difference and not what your mental state at the time you committed the crime.  Also, Sharon was a good whore, but she wasn't very slutty.  She liked life with one man.  Sarah and Amy were good whores, Amy was a prostitute and Sarah would do whatever it takes to get attention.  Remember, what I told you about the candy cane.  The Center is a money making enterprise that depends on the women there to keep the men happy.  We will get into that next blog.  When I saw Sharon coming out of the kitchen with Matt after 12 minutes of being in there with him alone, I knew she was working hard on that NGRI.  It never came, because she killed the most protected class of humans on this earth; children.  Not to mention they were her own.  That is unforgivable.

Onita Higdon, 53, of Highland Park during her arraignment in magistrate Lawrence Chastang's courtroom at 30th district court in Highland Park, Wednesday, July 14, 2010. Higdon is charged with the brutal murder of her son's girlfriend, Milah Perry 26.
Onita Higdon

No comments:

Post a Comment