Monday, May 20, 2013

Deputies: Ms. A

Her name is really Ms. Aganaga.  She was the dep who took Ms. Thomas place on trying to "turn me out".  She was a miserable woman, who comes to work to excerpt her power over people.  That does not mean that she makes people as miserable as she tried to make me, but she validates their immoral behavoir.  I never try to talk about the women very much, because I see them as victims.  What is the worse part is they have victims, espeically those who commit murder.  You can get along better if you participate in that immoral behavoir, but there is no gurantee with a dep like Ms. A.

Let me tell you how I was first introduced to her.  She was in the bubble with Beane one Saturday morning.  I told you about the one hour we get out a day.  If the POD was full, they would begin the walks at 7:00 a.m.  That morning the POD was full, and the woman who had to get out early wasn't happy.  At that time of the morning, the phone isn't on, the television isn't on and everybody is sleep and not willing to get up and talk with you.

The young woman walked back and forth to the shower, the only thing she could do, and asked a likely question out loud.  "Who wants to be out at this time of the morning, there's nothing to do?  I would have denied my walk if he wouldn't have opened my door..."  She went on and on with that kind of talk.  Ms. A was quiet for a while, or maybe she wasn't in the bubble yet, but suddenly we could here, "Who is that little bitch out there bitching at this time of the morning?"

It came over loud and clear, because it was morning and so quiet throughout the entire jail.  The woman went to the window and asked for some soap.  Ms. A told her to wait a minute.  The woman told her, "And I heard what you said about me."  Ms. A replied, "I don't give a fuck."  The woman told her, "I'm telling!"  She reiterated the point that she didn't give a fuck and told the young woman, "I don't give a fuck, I go home!"

I lay in my bed and said, "I have to stay away from her, because if she cusses me like that...We gonna have problems.  That was my second stay and she wasn't permenant in our unit.  So, she wsn't running women out of that POD, at least not on a regular basis.  She sorta left me alone, but picked on Comiesha mostly, because Comiesha was acting like she wasn't down with the program.  She never came to my door or cussed me out.  This was before Melissa and her permenant position in E-POD.  Beane was on his medical leave and she was running the show.  That's when my hell began with Ms. A.

After my eventful situations with Melissa, Ms. A and Payne wanted to use that situation to pile on my misery and make me a whore.  I went to court and for the second time in my case was found "incompetent to stand trial", but all I wanted to do was stand trial.  We see the outcome.  Um, not guilty.  Well, I came back after court and found out that I was in strips.  That means I was the highest security level in the jail.  I must tell you that Melissa and her sour milk were still a Trustee.  Tappan and Lambert never even repremanded her for giving it to me.  Tappan stood playing with her phone and Lambert ran into the bubble.

I took that in stride, who cared what I wore.  I just needed my pencils and paper.  What happened next was more of a horror.  I was fed food loaf and was told I would be eating it, "for a while".  I promised that I wouldn't eat it and flushed that food loaf down the toilet. The next day, Ms A arrived with a Sergeant named Beauregart.  Who I don't believe is his real name.  He was an old alcoholic and his speech was slurred and he had that alcoholic twitch.  He told me that I was going on a 10 day lockdown for throwing food.  I tried to tell him that I was already punished for that, but he ignored me.  He told me he had spoke to the Captain and that he agreed with his finding.

Captain Wallace is a Black man, and once again I got a taste of racism in the jail.  Don't get me wrong, they sell all races, creeds and colors, but when it come to punishing a Black Bitch like me, color had to come into play to get the torture done.  Even Ms. A who is Polynesian and dark hangs with Lydia and Ms. Carter-Brown.  Two "old school" Black women, but she hated me more and would go with anything to get at me.  She'd flip that fine shiny ponytail if it got her what she wanted.

What it got her this time was me unable to buy food to eat while eating food loaf.  I couldn't have Hot Food or commissary the entire time, and I was sticking to my guns and not eating the food loaf.  They then moved me to cell 15 with out water, and I fainted on the fourth day for lack of food and water.  That made them very angry, because the whole purpose was to torture me into participating in Payne, Kendall and Browns "freak nasty panty dropping show in the big yard.  That night I could smell the hair burning where the women were getting ready for the show.  I was put in bam-bam to be watched, because I was fainting.  That discouraged Payne and Ms. A, because all of their hard work hadn't paid off, I wasn't going to the party!

Beane came back and told me that I was never on a lockdown and could have ordered food and commissary the whole time.  Ms. A and the fake Beauregart had put me on a fake lockdown. Even after my counselor gave me the okay to leave the bam-bam room, they kept me in there for five more days.  I guess as a punishment, because their party wasn't a rip roaring success as those in the past, before I started telling everybody about them. 

That's what happened.  They thought they would give me the one..two...three punch and I would give up! NOT!

And I never did eat the food loaf, not one time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment