Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mark Hackel: Neutral?

Mark Hackel



I watched the news today and I heard something that was interesting.  Mark Hackel says that he was going to remain neutral on the upcoming Governors race.  It seems that the Obama administration is coming under attack over things they've done to the most hated people in America.  Namely the Associated Press, and the IRS going after the Tea-Party.  He is also going to replace Robert Mueller with a Republican.  Put on top of that the fact that one of the oldest and influential Republicans in America, L. Brooks Patterson, will have to answer for a prostitution ring being run out of his county's jail and Obama has problems.  If I were Mark Hackel, I would stay out of this mess, too.

I think that even if the FBI refuses to answer my letters and the Department of Justice refuses to give me a hand, our Federal Government sat back and watched me almost lose my mind.  In my opinion, that isn't at all humble, the Republicans have been getting away with a lot of illegal activities in this country for quite a while.  They are racist, in humane and a money hungry bunch.  Their stand on immigration to me stems from a need for cheap labor in the work places in America, only they want to control it and not give them the full American experience.  For Republicans, it's all about the money and big business.  Since they believe that Obama is coming after their illegal money, they are coming after him and will ruin the last leg of his Presidency.

Remember, Patterson was very good friends with Knollenberg, who was a Senator in Washington, forever.  I bet he still has friends there who will protect his interest when times get tough.  I always believed that drugs aren't the Republicans only illegal racket in this country, and it seems that he is going after a few more and probably a dozen smaller ones like the whorehouse that is Oakland County Jail.  Hackel is a smart man and unlike me, understands that this thing is far bigger than he is.  Unlike Obama who doesn't really care about their attacks, because his job is almost over, he can be County Executive for as long as he wishes or as long as the people re-elect him. 

Unlike Bouchard and Napoleon, Hackel feeds his inmates and he doesn't sell them.  The women at Oakland County go to Macomb and cry, because they want to go back.  The food isn't excellent, but it's not the dog food we are fed in Oakland County Jail.  You can actually go to jail and get a break from the whoring and hustling you do on the street.  You can also get a break from deputies who think of you as a tool that can be used for their own enjoyment.  That includes the men and the women who subject the women to their sexual deviance. 

A few weeks ago there was a so-called bomb scare at Pontiac High School.  To show their solidarity to Bouchard, the Michigan State Investigators came out and the FBI made a showing for a 14 year old with a make shift bomb.  These same men refused to come to the Forensic Center when I wrote and told them they were tainting my food with Adderall.  When you are 14, you bake a cake and ask your mother a million questions and it still comes out "tasting funny".  First, I don't believe the bomb was real.  Just like the million dollars worth of drugs they found hidden in the wall of a home in Pontiac, when OCSD first took over our streets.  It's all smoke screens and mirrors.  Don't ever get me wrong, just because the FBI is the FBI, don't ever think that I believe they all are fair and honest.

This is what Mark Hackel knows, and he is scared.  His jail is free of a racket and he is working to control the finances of his county.  Who needs a bunch of dirty ass Republicans digging in your business trying to mess it up, because they are slimy and crooked.  I've always said that the crooked police are far scarier than any criminal you could meet in a back alley at night.  Snyder took Hackel's neutrality as an endorsement, but I don't believe it is.  I think if it was up to Mark Hackel, he would bury his face in the sand and do his own business while the world goes on around him.  It reminds me of Driving Miss Daisy, when her son was fed up with her fighting him.  Dan Akroyd's character told her, "...take your blessed trolley.  Just leave me out of it!"  Hackel wants to be left alone.  He surely wants to see if the Democrats are going to be able to hold their own under the scrutiny of drug cartels and pimps.

A criminal would rather kill you than end his money making enterprise.  We in the religious world know that doesn't literally mean a physical death, but a death of your hopes and dreams.  Hackel gets it and doesn't know where this Schuaer is going.  Will he continue this crusade to end the rackets of the Republican Party, or just let "sleeping dogs lie"?  It is very hard to fight people who are willing and able to fight for corruption.  I'm just a nobody, and they sent me to the nuthouse.  What do you think they will do to a man with power who has so much to lose.  Poor Eric Holder is about to exit stage right from Washington, if the Republicans have their way about it.

I wrote the FBI and nobody will ever be able to tell me that they didn't listen.  Nobody could ever tell me that they didn't already know.  The idea that they deny me and give me no voice, doesn't mean that they are ignoring what is going on.  At the same time, the crooked FBI is also in the game and they have their cronies who seek to move me to the other side.  Maybe that will happen to Hackel, and maybe he will be able to survive.  I, however, have never seen a player be able to stay neutral in a game.  Can you see a person standing in the middle of the gym, not picking any side in a dodge ball game?  That person would get hit by both sides.  Showing indifference gives the GOP hope that they have a player.  It tells the Democrats that you are "wishy-washy" and can't be trusted.  Hackel would say that he is keeping an open mind.  I say he's afraid!

Schauer for Governor

No comments:

Post a Comment