Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PAULA

Paula is about 5' 4" and about 125.  She is not a prostitute, but a high-price call girl.  There is a difference in my opinion.  She would dress up in fancy clothes and sit in an rather expensive club, bar or restaurant and pick-up "dates".  With a job like that it was safe to say she didn't have lots of money saved.  One thing she did have in common with the street walkers is a drug habit.  She had children and good taste.  They had caught her up a few times before.  She was there on a 90 day stint for prostitution.  The only difference this time is that Paula had money.

She was the second woman that I knew who was abused by deputies, because she had money.  The first time I went to jail was January, 2011.  It was really close to tax time and many of these women had money, but Paula was one who had prostituted for OCJ in the past.  Only this time Paula had $175 in her account thanks to the Federal income taxes she got back that year.  While she had lots of money, they left her alone.  She didn't need the free food and hygiene products.  She bought food and stuff for other inmates.  As her money dwindled the trouble started, and they began the drudge of moving Paula around.  Finally, they put her in the room with one of their flunkies who went about harassing Paula to no extent.

This person's favorite thing was to step on Paula when she got on the top bunk.  If Paula was asleep, she would be awoken by a foot somewhere on her body as this person leaped up on the bunk.  She went out to complain to the deputies, they would tell her to an extent, "Go back in there and deal with it...This is jail."  After listening to the woman mock her voice and vernacular, she got tired of her stepping on her.  Paula then began to live under her bed where the woman could not get to her.  Then Lydia didn't see her one day and asked her to come from under the bed.  Paula refused with good reason, because she had told them that she was being abused and stepped on.

What she didn't realize was the extent they would go to get her to prostitute for them.  Her pic was obviously getting a bunch of likes.  So, Lydia called in the muscle, and at that time it was Thick and Freedline.  When Paula refused to come from up under the bed, she was snatched, grabbed and they made every attempt to pull her from under the bed.  She was small and they were big and I guess that's what studded there efforts.  On the last and final attempt, she said that someone stepped on her face.

Yep, they stepped on her face.  It wasn't Thick, although he's guilty of a lot more, but it wasn't him.  Freedline had stepped on her face to stop her from once again shimming back under the bunk.  She came into E-POD pulling down her gown screaming as they pulled her across the day room.  "I CAN"T BELIEVE THEY DID THAT TO ME!  THEY STEPPED ON MY FACE.  OH, MY GOD!"  I stood in my door and wanted to watch, but she was already locked in her new cell.  She continued to scream after they left, "I'M SOMEONES MOTHER!  I'M SOMEONES DAUGHTER!  HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!!!"  I couldn't wait for my walk, because I wanted to see who knew how valuable they were to themselves, because it was so rare in that place.

I went down stairs and she wasn't in her cell.  I went two cells to Jerri.  While we were talking Paula appeared at her door.  I was shocked, because I looked all around the cell and didn't see her.  Then it hit me, Paula had been under the bed.  She asked me to come to her and I did.  She told me the story and how Lydia had said she needed a visual and if she was under the bed she didn't have one, but that's not what it was about.  They wanted Paula broken and miserable and she was now that.  Then she went to her little cardboard box and started pulling out stuff.  Chicken and tuna, pop and stuff and explained to me that they didn't have her, but that she was still stocked with food.

She said she didn't have honey buns and chips, but she had food.  She had less than 30 days and would make it out.  She wasn't the same woman that they had known and didn't need anything from them.  She stuck with that for the rest of her stay.  We fell out over a deputy I was never going to have sex with and teamed up with another prostitute Angel and started a torment of me.  Alder allowed and so it was.  I will just never forget her screams.

Sadly, Paula was somehow released with a pending warrant.  Yeah right, they released her with a pending warrant and Troy Police brought her back not two weeks after she left.  She went to reside in cell #1 the "fuck me" cell.  Beane wanted her to go in there with Jessica, the woman who set her trick up to be robbed and he was murdered.  Paula and Jessica both refused.  I didn't quite understand, yet, but I got it after awhile and it was sad.  She had made it out and the crooked police found her and brought her right back in and she was sold.

I guess they said if you do it out there you will do it in here.  What a shame, but very true story.  Life in OCJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment