Monday, May 13, 2013

OCJ/ OCH: Oakland County Jail versus Oakland County Hell








 I was charged with stalking Val Gross on December 16, 2010.  I was arrested on Friday, December 17, 2010.  But it was in January 2011 that I became an almost permanent resident at the Oakland County Jail, where I lived in hell for the next seven (7) months.  I met a line of a cast of characters that included inmates, deputies and staff.  You will get a clear view of what being in jail can really be like for a person like me.  I spent four (4) years in prison and still had only spent 45 days in jail at the most.  That is not the norm, and besides an unexpected murder, most people spend years in jail, before going to prison.

That is what most of these blogs will be about.  How people go to jail and should go to prison and never get there from the Oakland County Jail.  Many of these people have become my friends.  The inmates and not the deputies.  So, I will only use first names.  It is key that you realize that I am not a "usual" OCJ inmate, and did not participate in most jail house activities.  I lived alone in a cell, and that makes these tales possible.  This is all the truth as I saw it and now know it.  My living alone made me an observer who could come to their own conclusion without prejudice.  Maybe it is all prejudicial, but it is all true.

Oakland County Jail is a whorehouse, and the women who lived there when I lived there with them, used this as their theme song!  It is The Hotel California, by the Eagles.  "Stab it with their steely knives but they just can't kill the beast"!


No comments:

Post a Comment