Friday, May 24, 2013

I Am Not A Stalker

Well, you know I was found not guilty of stalking Val Gross.  This because Gross is Black.  In my case in 2002, I was found guilty.  That time, I was charged with stalking a White man, Steve Wittebort.  Now that I know that Colleen O'Brien is a judge that gives lighter sentences for women who prostitute in the jail. I want a re-count. If I would have had a jury trial in that case, I would have never been convicted.  Instead, I listen to a White racist lawyer, convince me to trust a White racist crooked judge to determine my fate. I've known Steve Wittebort my entire life and he has never been the one you look towards when you pick a mate.

I am a highly spiritual person, but I'm not religious. I think that was my mistake in ever thinking that Wittebort could ever be fair.  My brother was being charged with a major drug charge.  I wasn't thinking clearly obviously.  After he told me that he was going to marry a fellow classmate of the class of '88, I should have just went away.  Then when he took my letters I wrote him to his boss, Sharon Briscoe, I should have ran.  But when he got on a stand and lied and tried to make something that was harmless a huge deal.  I just didn't know what to do.  My attorney told me that O'Brien would have to be fair.  I should just go on and have a bench trial.  She doesn't know what fair is.  How can a man  who carries a 9mm, be afraid of a woman armed with a pen and a piece of paper?  Not to mention he owned a 60 pounds German Shepard.

Again, I had never been in Circuit Court in my life.  My father was a huge drug dealer, who like my brother and me, couldn't get a traffic ticket in Pontiac.  Everyone used that as the chance to make me pay for something I didn't do.  Wittebort is a very interesting man, who has issues with women.  He claimed to be married in court on May 7, and said that his wife is in danger of being harmed by me.  I think I listed all the men I've ever had in my life.  None of those men would ever claim that I stalked them.  None of their women can ever say that I did anything to them. In fact, thanks to Wittebort I do my best not build relationships with anyone; at all.

It's like Kim Kardashian, he has pushed his value to my life to a new high.  In 2010, I wrote a blog called "The Truth About Steve".  I want to acknowledge that most of what I said was true, but for once I would like to admit that I am delusional.  Not that I have a mental illness, but like so many women before me, I've given more worth to a man who isn't worthy of that disposition.  He has never done anything for me to believe that he protects me or watches over me.  If he does, I could never prove it.  So, it's like Tom Cruise said in "A Few Good Men", it's not what I know, it's what I can prove.

I keep getting lost in the idea that maybe he could make himself be an upstanding person and tell the truth.  When my lawyer called him on being suspended on his job.  He cursed out his then boss, Jeff Smith, he retaliated by lying on me.  He said that I had threatened Paul McDougal's life.  For the third time in my life, Wittebort had just sat on a witness stand and lied on me.  Trading the truth for a lie; again.  First, when was I was supposed to have told him this.  He has always claimed that he never talked to him, but that he heard all I had to say about him from Stacia Watkins and Rhonda Ford.

The second time he lied, he told a judge that I walked passed his house and asked him, "Steve, why are you doing this to us?"  What I asked is, "Why are you doing this?"  He had walked to his door and spoke to me, first.  For that lie O'Brien gave me 18 months to 5 years for re-stalking him.  I was only due 30 more days, but went to live at a State prison for four years of my life.  All this not fair and non-justified conviction from a man who swears to uphold justice.

I am so tired, because I go to my nieces to drop her food, because she broke her foot.  She lives on Spokane.  When we graduated, Rosalind and Gina were invited to his Open House on Spokane, and I can only assume that his mother still lives there.  I refused to go to that party and we left without them even going in.  I really wished that I would have stayed with that idea.  The idea that I didn't want anything to do with him, because now the police constantly harass me.  Not just McDougal for his woman beating ways, but Wittebort, because he's afraid of being fired and won't let go of the past.

It's been 11 years since he got his last letter.  Almost nine years since I've walked passed his house.  I have made no attempts to contact him at all.  Yet, he continues this long drawn out process of making me be in love with him.  I couldn't drive through Indian Village or Seminole Hills without being stalked by police at every corner.  A true waste of tax payers money, but that's what Pontiac Police do, they harass people.  Now, that they are Oakland County Sheriffs, they just change the colors of the cars and the uniforms.  

I have been living in a fantasy, if I believe that Steve Wittebort is ever going to let this thing go!  He and his cronies will bother me forever.  His fake and phony Personal Protection Order showed me that.  He is the reason I went to Gross' house in the first place.  He went before a judge and told a bunch of hearsay and lies, just like he does in court.  He doesn't know how to tell the truth.  I'm at my nieces house for no more than five minutes out of a 24 hour day.  Wittbort has made that a bigger deal than necessary, because I don't even remember what house he lived in, because I didn't care to be there in the first place.  I wonder to this day why I even started caring!  I say that I was out of God's will.  God is not the author of confusion.  Everything about him and 11 years ago is confusing, and 11 years later it's still confusing, because I've moved on.

I'm trying to get into heaven and that's why I'm honest!  I'm trying to be what God would have me to be.  In Wittebort's world a lie is far better than the truth.  This from a man who swore an oath to uphold truth and justice.  Well, where is the justice for me.  He can gather all his  snitches to lie for him and be his back.  Try and put fear in my heart to back-off. They all are going to hell.  I've never done anything to him and I resent the implication that I've ever been that desperate.  What I need is this, a forum to speak my truth and not his.

I'm so tired of this, and I hope to find a lawyer who will not only tell me what to do, but have that first conviction overturned.  I was over-sentenced and the situation blown way out of proportion.  My first lawyer, Elias Escebedo asked Wittebort, "You must have never had a woman feel this way about you before?"  He claims to have a wife and should concentrate on her and not on me being on Voorheis or Huron or Spokane for that matter.

What I want to know is how do they know what I drive, where I am or where I go.  He will claim that people "know me and my history".  I've never been on Spokane since his Open House.  I didn't even go to my nieces house, until she broke her foot.  I was acquitted of stalking Gross and we had our misunderstanding 11 years ago, and I think that's long enough.  Wittebort thinks to highly of himself and needs to get over me, "Asking him to lunch".  I never asked him to lunch.  What I said is that I changed my mind, I like you, too.  After he came to my job and talked to me for hours at a time.  I've never known a person more full of themselves and who thinks so much differently from other people.

I want to get on with my life and be free of the harassing Pontiac Police, I mean Oakland County Sheriff's Department.  I can't rent an apartment, get a job and I can't move in this city as freely as I want.  He is scared to lose his job, because my brother is a drug dealer?  This blog should help him convince his employer that he has nothing to do with me, thus has nothing to do with this blog.

This man is truly touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment