Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Huel Perkins: Help me!

Huel Perkin


Let me start by saying this, Huel Perkins is the finest man on the local news.  When I was arrested for stalking Val Gross, I would say, "If I was truly a stalker, Huel Perkins would be in trouble before Val Gross. Now, that's a man worthy of a stalker".  These days he looks worn.  He's my favorite and when I started my torture stay at OCJ, I needed a person in the news to help me.  I thought, "Why not the finest smartest man on television in Detroit?"  I wrote him periodically, but faithfully.  When I learned something interesting about Sarah Gaynor or Amy Burdette, I told Huel Perkins.  It is safe to say that Huel Perkins knows everything that I'm telling you in these blogs.

Fox 2 News is a Conservative TV Station and they are trying to stop him from saying anything about what he knows or give my story any validity. This is all that I have told him.  He looks thinner these days, tired and I feel somehow to blame.  I am so sorry that I got him mixed up with this.  Republicans love L. Brooks Patterson and Michael Bouchard.  They are racist and want to keep Oakland County as White as it is.  Nobody wants to face the fact that Bouchard has deputies that sell men and women in the clinic of the jail.  They would much rather me be in prison or at the Forensic Center deemed mentally ill.  But when you read my letters and my blogs that's hard to do.  You can tell a person is mentally ill by the way they construct a sentence and in what way they relay a message.  You can also tell if they are smart and socially inept.  I am not afraid of what my stories will tell about me.  I leave people alone and work on me.

So, in reality Perkins has a reliable source.  Oakland County wants to say I'm fiery and hostile, no more than the two murderers they allowed to go free.  When you think of it that way, my nightly swear feast seem harmless.  I think Huel Perkins is a innovator of the news in Detroit.  He's a real hard hitter and now that he knows that sex is being sold in Pontiac in the jail, his own station is trying to run him in the ground.  He's a good man and whatever he does he does it to himself.  I don't want to know what my newsman does when he's not on the air.  I want to hear the news from him, because he is nice to look at and listen to.

When I got home, I called him and told him that I was free.  I said, I'm going to lay low for a while and get my mind right.  He asked me what was next and I said I wanted to get my J.D. He told me that was a good degree to have.  He also told me that I had been through hell.  I told you he's been there from the inception of my troubles and the reality of my being tortured, because I know men and women were selling sex for lighter sentences.  He is now being tortured by his own employer.  Malcolm Maddox on Channel 7 News is having the same kind of trouble.  He is forced to do stories about mentally ill criminals.  Devin Scillian is easier for them, he's White and knows not to come against some of the richest people in Oakland County.

I've been free for almost two weeks and not one news station has told the story about my acquittal.  Local 4 News Mora McDonald and Ruth Spencer trashed me and made a report about me as a crazed stalker.  Since I've been free, no retraction, no apology...Nothing.  Little Dustin, not Justin, Blitchok refuses to talk about the situation not even a mile from the Oakland Press.  He wouldn't touch the fact that my first so-called victim lied.  White America is strong people and can even sensor the press.  I wrote to Taryn Asher, too, and I hope they leave her alone; she's a new mother!

I needed to have someone to know who would stop my possible death or maiming.  At times, I thought it was just that bad, and don't really feel safe when I go outside.  I stayed in for awhile, I stayed in the house.  I had to go see about my money.  I had to exercise or wither away in this house.  Huel Perkins can tell the world if I die.  If I'm beaten or disappear.  I needed him to help me.  He doesn't have to tell my story.  I would love if Fox 2 would give me a forum to tell my own story.  I wished that it never happened.  They love Bouchard and in times like this, Perkins understands exactly who he is and what he means to those in charge.
Local 4 News won't air an apology for the same reason.

I tried to call Perkins to apologize for what I've done and he is now screening his calls.  I'll wait for a call back that might not come.  I hope it does, television isn't television without him, and I'm afraid he won't be there long.  Jeff the call screener was flip when I asked his last name, and asked if Perkins knew me.  I wanted to just tell him, "Tell him I'm sorry".

I knew when I was born Black, it wouldn't be easy.
Michael Evan - Good Times


No comments:

Post a Comment