Wednesday, May 22, 2013

AMY

Image result for Amy Burdette
Amy Burdette


Now, I'm not sure what the truth is about Amy's case, because it keeps changing.  First she was partying with a bunch of people.  She said she and a bunch of her friends,  were partying at a motel.  She says the man she murdered said something about her boyfriend and she shot him.  Well, I just read the story on-line and it seemed that she was in the motel room with the man alone.  So, it seems to me he could have possibly been a trick.  The paper said that they don't know why she was in the room with him.  If anything, the police knew, because they kept Amy in E in a bam-bam room for her entire stay.  She was butt naked in her cell, when she was in there.  She would disappear for about three days in a row at times.  They would roll her blanket up and pretend that she was in there.  I would come down to her cell and see the blanket all rolled up and ask, "Where's Amy?"  Mildred would say, "Oh, she just wrapped up in her blanket sleep."  I never saw her, and I think she was out stripping and prostituting.  She went straight to District Court to the Forensic Center.  I know she was bound over to Circuit Court, but can't find out who that judge is.

When I did see her, she had that goofy smile on her face.  She sat in that room naked and would braid and re-braid her hair. Amy wasn't suicidal, and I wasn't sure why she was naked.  She would act like she was mentally ill and make these high pitched sounds while she sang.  Then she would take pieces of toilet paper and wet it and stick it to the walls.  Amy was the happiest crazy person I ever saw.  She was always smiling at me with that goofy grin.   I've never seen a person who was in a psychotic episode who enjoyed it so much.  Mental illness is frustrating to most.  I remember Jennifer Kukala after she murdered her two children.  A year later, and she was crying for 72 hours in the Observation Room next to my room.  Mental illness is a torture and it causes people great anger and torment.  Nobody wants to be mentally ill, nobody, but Sarah and Amy.

A Black man is worthless to the Oakland County Judicial System.  A Black life is worth less and can be traded for sex.  "The love of money is the root of all evil".  Amy is not evil, but what she did is.  The fact that she killed a man and has no regret about doing it to the point she gives her body to any man who wants it.  That's nothing to her, because that's what she was doing when she killed a man.  She admits she was smoking crack at the time.  Drug and alcohol use is not a cause for a "Not Guilty by Reason of Insanity" plea.  Amy says the drugs make it worse.  I say she's a liar and some very important people have given her a free ride.

Amy wears a tattoo on her neck that says "Frown".  She designed it, because she didn't smile much.  She is happy, because she killed a man and got away with it.  She wore Victoria Secret's stretch pants with no panties.  Had a relationship with famed child killer Sharon Hinajosa and laughs at me, because she's done.  She went to a step-down back in February.  She can stay there a month or forever.  She wanted to go to Kalamazoo instead of Caro, because, "They keep you forever".  I saw the midnight Supervisor coming from her room one morning.  I never saw him go in, and that made me think he had been there for the night.

The Forensic Center is another place for sex for money.  I had the worse time there, too.  Not as bad as the jail, because they didn't lock me up for 23 hours out of the day.  What I got was a chance to once again have a boyfriend who would take care of me, and a chance to make orders out of a catalog.  That is the biggest treat most of these women have.  Amy lined her shoes across the wall.  Lined them up and claimed that she got them from her job working in the print shop.  Mary Ann, the woman who runs the print shop, found her the joy of her life.  She and Sarah ran the whole unit, except for me.  They feared me for exactly what's happening write now.  My telling the world they got away with murder, because they are whores.

No comments:

Post a Comment