Monday, May 20, 2013

ALICIA: My Little Runaway




I met Alicia when she moved into my old cell #6.  I didn't know her, but she sound like a proper Black woman.  Sorta like Paula and I was confused. She's a ghetto White girl. She was telling everybody who would, listen about her case.  She and her Aunt and cousins went to someones house and jumped on this woman.  Alicia had also caught a drug case she was on probation for.  I told you that probation was just "pussy in the pussy jar".  Alicia is so cute, and she looks like a doll.  She has long hair that flows down her back and these Julia Roberts lips that just make her even more cute.

I am not into women, but this child was being used up, because she was a bad ass little bitch.  More than that, she was beautiful.  It was late March when she was back for the second time.  She had a thing with a bails bondsman and he had bailed her out.  She went to court and heard what her sentence guidelines were and walked away.  She and her cousin drove to Florida.  After a slip of the tongue by her little sister, she was back in jail.  I have no idea how the bails bondsman found her in Georgia, but they tracked her down.  She was back in cell #1!  Remember, that's the "fuck me" cell. 

The charges she got for the fight were, "Assault", "Assault with attempt to great bodily harm" and "Home Invasion".  This was on top of the probation violation she had walked away from her lawyer on in court.  They said she would be facing up to seven years in prison.  Alicia is free now.  She was set free by my judge, Honorable Martha Anderson after seven months of prostitution.  She walked into court with what Cat assumed was her girlfriend and all charges were dropped, by Anderson.

She was full of games and faked seizures while in jail more than once.  After a weekend of selling herself, she went to court and didn't get any action.  She blamed me and told her mother on the phone that there was, "...A bitch writing the Governor and Senators and they aren't letting me go!" I was shocked, because she had ran and was a flight risk, why would she think she should ever get a bail?Her friend the bails bondsman would come get her.  They are a big part of the game, too.  But she wouldn't get a bond that day, and stormed my door beating on it and cursing me something terrible.

The next time she hit those stairs, I threw water in her face.  Brown the token asshole wrote me a ticket for it, too.  He brings his Black ass up there and is the only one that writes me a ticket.  Alicia was tickled at my gumption and laughed at our folly.  She was really young and carefree, but life had threw her a curve.  She was too much of a bad ass and the Pontiac Police had her on their radar and the Oakland County Sheriff's had her sex on there list of tricks.  She couldn't stay out of trouble and she couldn't stay out the clinic.  She was always talking about she had been in court all day, but Alicia was in the clinic.  Later, she would tell Laura, "I saw Tate in the clinic!"

She told me that she was so tired.  She said if she was driving down the street in Pontiac, they would turn their cars around to stop her.  I told her she should have never given them what they wanted.  All she could say is, "What was I supposed to do?  I hate it here!"   But her actions never showed that and they were always glad to see her, especially Tate. She is the one who told me about the Chaplain in her own way.  Sal told me, too!  Sal is dead and that's another story...





No comments:

Post a Comment