Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sweeps! : Angel F.

I can remember when Pontiac had their own police show.  They would show Pontiac Police setting up stings and catching women of the act of prostitution.  Some of Pontiac's finest would stand on Baldwin and talk about how many women they have caught in the sting.  They wouldn't show their faces, but sometimes they would get men, too, who were soliciting prostitutes.  It was funny to hear the women in jail say to each other, "Who is here?  Is Shameeka and Candace here?"  Then the other prostitute would reply, "Yeah, she's in New Arrest, they cleared the streets.  Ain't nobody out there!"   To me now that has a whole new meaning.  I was thinking the Pontiac Police were actually doing their job.  Nope, they were supplying more workers for the OCJ racket.

I met some of the most famous prostitutes in Pontiac while in jail the last two and a half years.  What is the most pitiful is they pick-up the same women in their bust; every time.  It was safe to say that each woman would get at least 90 days.  The winter of 2012 they got one of their most liked women, when she was brought in on a charge of "Attempted Murder" and was with them for about nine (9) months.  Her name is also Angel, but her real name is Cornelia.  She was my worse enemy while in jail for two of the times that I was there with her.  Mainly, because she wanted to be my girlfriend, and that I refused to be a prostitute.

We started real good friends, because I knew her entire family.  She told me about how she had been a part of a undercover sting with a man who picked her and a friend up on Baldwin.  You can see she's a sure thing.  She got it real good this time, because she was six months pregnant at the time of her second arrest.  The first time she had come there she wasn't showing.  I went down to talk to her and her bunky had made a dress out of her sheet.  Her bunky was bent over cleaning the toilet with no underwear on and Angel set on the top bunk watching.  My eyes got as big as a saucer and she knew right then I wasn't down with girl on girl action.

She got out the bed and went to Beane and told him she had to move.  Her bunky was walking around half naked and she can't deal with that kind of stuff.  That's when I became her enemy.  She couldn't stand the idea that I had seen that, plus the woman was over 50 and Angel was only 26.  Then she came back and was big and showing and going to the clinic selling "it" everyday.  She kept saying that she should be going home soon.

I didn't care, because one of the times we argued, she walked to my door and threw pee under my door.  She had been hanging out with Shelly a Trustee.  Shelly was mad at me, because I found out she had gotten six (6) months for committing an armed robbery.  I screamed for someone to come clean the urine out from under my door, but Shelly ignored me and told me that's what I get for calling people a prostitute.  I asked her a sane question, what am I supposed to think?  She had gotten six (6) months for possessing a gun during the commission of a felony.  She was about 6'1" and had titties the size of watermelons.  Although she was a prostitute my telling her about it kept that pee in front of my door until the next afternoon.

Beane and Thomas walked right passed the towel and the foul smell all morning.  At around two, I reached under my door and got the towel and flushed it down the toilet.  Beane, must have the camera on me, because he came upstairs and told me not to flood the room.  Before he got there, I took an empty Pepsi bottle and poured water all in front of the door where the pee was.  When Shelly was forced to come she told the Deputy that they were going to get me.  The deputy, Thomas, actually acted as if she had sense.  While I screamed at her what happened, she went down to Angel's cell and told her, "You know you'll have to pay for putting that urine under her door?"  She also told Shelly to leave me alone.

Beane had cut off the water, and it stayed off until the evening of the next day.  Meyer came up and turned it back on around five that next day.  I had used it about five times and had a bowel movement in the toilet, too.  He actually asked me if I was going to flood the toilet, before he would turn it back on.  I explained to him that there was a health code violation related to having an inmate in a cell for this long without water and a filthy toilet.  I had put a paper bag over it to curb the smell.

Every time "OldSchool" worked that bitch went crazy and did something crazy to me.  The worse, was pulling down her pants and walking down the stairs bouncing her fat ass.  I gotta be as gross with my words as it was to look at her.  Then she started a new trend and would would spread her cheeks so you could have full view of her entire privates.  I would always turn my face, and I can proudly say I have never seen the entrance to her vagina.  Although, she has tried to show me on several occasions, along with doing her splits.

Those sweeps caused me more harm than good.  Seeing that they were always every spring and early fall, it was perfect timing for the summer spending and Christmas spending of those deps and police.  You know that summer is vacation time and Christmas is a given. I hated sweeps, because of Angel's big fat ass.  She was as large as Shelly and a big bully.  I told that bitch "the bigger they are the harder they fall!"  I remember saying something about her children and she said, "Talk about my kids and I'll beat your head to the white meat".  I told her dumb ass, she probably don't know where her kids are or what they were wearing the day she came to jail.  Sweeps, you gotta love 'em.


No comments:

Post a Comment