Thursday, May 23, 2013

Travis Urias Mills Jr.
HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?

This is my great-nephew Travis Urias Mills.  My niece had some difficulties in her life, and made some bad choices.  As you know I know a lot of people who have done the same thing.  He was placed with my sister, Amy.  Then Amy took Travis and hid him from us.  Now, she says she's moving to Texas.  My niece wants to see her son.  I want to see my great-nephew and my mother surely wants to see her great-grandson.

My sister thinks she has cause to keep him from us, but she doesn't.  His mother asked me to write this in order to find her son.  I just want to know that he's alright.  My sister tells the authorities that she doesn't know where Little Travis is.  But he's been spotted with him at Meijer and Sam's Club.  Please let us know if you see Travis, anywhere!

CALL Akilah Stanley at 248-392-7224

No comments:

Post a Comment