Thursday, May 16, 2013

Deputies: Alder

"That's my boyfriend"
Alder is a Supervisor.  The first time I saw Alder, he was standing at cell #8 door.  I over heard he and the woman talking and she was asking him how he was and when she could order store.  He stood there laughing and acting coy with the woman.  When he went to walk away, she yelled out into the POD, "That's my boyfriend!"  He covered his smile and walked through the day room and back into the "bubble".  I stood in my door and watched him.  At the time I was clueless and had no idea how much sex was going on in the jail.  I did read the article in the Oakland Press about the woman who saw a deputy have sex with an inmate.  I also had my own deputy who insisted that I would be his.  I have never found out his name, but it apparently was "Roger", coincidentally that's the name of the friend I asked my mother to have send me money.  Alder's "girlfriend" was Lisa.  She was a "type".

Alder's Type

Alder has blond hair and blue eyes.  He also has a taste for women who look like the lead singer of "Evanescene".  They also must be long and slim.  There had been several women who came in our POD besides Lisa who looked just like the picture above.  Lisa was the first I saw, but she was addicted when I met her.  She stood in that door and called for Thick.  Thick stood and talked to her for a while.  I knew then she was one of the "chosen ones", because I called out to them.  "She must be one of them commissary whores in this joint!"  Thick told her that I was crazy and she repeated his sentiment.  Crazy in OCJ means, no women and no sex with a deputy.  Not going along with the program.  Later Lisa came to live next to me when I lived in cell #20.  She had a bunky, of course, but I discovered she was a nervous wreck.  When vomit started coming up through my toilet, I discovered she was bulimic.  Not being able to get drugs she was much larger than she was before.  Her nervous condition would have never allowed her to go through what I went through.  Her Alder looks had faded, but he was still her number one fan.

The Rampage
Another Lisa came into our POD a few weeks after Alder's Lisa came to stay.  For now, I'll call her "Crazy Lisa", because she suffered from bi-polar disorder and was literally insane most of the time.  She began her normal rampages in the POD, and her favorite thing was shaking her cell door and screaming.  I had become accustom to this, but Alder's Lisa vomited more and more.  She was on the Disclipinary side for a drug case she "almost" caught.  Alder was on vacation when the rampage began, but then he came back.  Lisa stood in the door with him for about an hour begging him to get her out of that POD.  His hands were tied, however, and "Crazy Lisa" kept up the rants every day and night.  Lisa finally got on her lock down and three days later was released.  When your an Oakland County whore, you can get out on an early release, even if you are in trouble.  Judges are said to have to approve these releases, but I guess they pay no attention to where you are housed.  Even the Gatekeeper had to chime in "I've never had anyone go home on a lock down".

Alder's Revenge
I told "Crazy Lisa" Alder was going to get her.  Not only had she cause the other Lisa so much anguish, but she was refusing to prostitute by hiding behind me.  By then my writing frenzy was in full swing.  She just screaming how much she didn't care, and that she had taken Alder's shit for long enough.  Remember, Alder was the deputy that allowed Paula and Angel to "terrorize" me, although I don't get terroized.  One day, Lisa talked another afternoon supervisor to allow her to move to a cell upstairs.  This was a big disaster, because then her rampages could be heard across the entire POD.  In cell #6 or #8 her screams were stifled.  She got upstairs to cell #18 and it was like a siren all day and night.  Alder then put on his gloves.  This means that the deputies were about to put hands on you.  He gathered four or five of his subordinates and walked to her cell, bent her at the waste and walked her to a bam-bam cell.  That's where she sat until they searched her room, and threw out most of the things we like.  Her colored pencils without a set, green, yellow and purple.  The ketchup I'd given her and her spoons.  When they had rambled through her stuff, she was placed in cell #8 in the blind spot, where she couldn't see the TV or nothing that was going on.  Best of all for us, however, her rants were curbed.  We could barley hear her, and the POD was calmer.  She swore revenge on Alder and wrote kites on him everyday.  I think Alder won that round.

Alder and Me
As you can expect, I hated Alder.  I saw the young women he brought in and "turned out".  He would talk them into selling themselves and harass them a little if they wouldn't give in.  As you know the other inmates were prime suspects for such harassment.  One after the other, they would come into my POD and disappear to the other side with Connie and the rest to be sold.  I watched he and his pimps Claus and Thick take them over and it was disgusting.  Then to see him pull "Crazy Lisa" by the head down the stairs in sighted hate in me even more.  Remember, I refused to prostitute, and just like Lisa, I was on the fast-track to a bam-bam cell, if not for a little while.  His afternoon deps had there instructions and I lost the chance to bath and walk on many occasions, sometimes not bathing for four days. 

When I wrote politicians and the government about OCJ, I kept Alder's name at the forefront.  I let them know how mean and how much he had invested in pimping inmates.  His subordinates would harass me and Alder would be waiting for me after each court date to hope that I had enough.  He hoped that between Chabot's stale-mate and his harassment I would be liable to give up at any moment, but I held out until Chabot sent me to The Forensic Center for writing about that murderer who was leaving her cell at 3 a.m.  The woman was a prostitute and I told the Oakland County Prosecutor that not only was she snitching for her sentence, but prostituting and if I ever got out I was telling it.  Alder resented that and made my life hell.

When I came back for the second time he got obvious and deliberate.  On Sunday's when it was my turn to walk in the afternoon on his shift, I just didn't come out.  I didn't have to cuss or scream or anything for it to happen, either.  He just took my walk and deprived me of conversation, exercise and a shower.  He could care less what I felt or what I thought.  He let all the women know that if they did what I was doing they would be treated like I was being treated and let me know I wasn't liked.  Alder was a motherfucker...Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment