Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Judicial Tenure Commission: A Joke!

Wade McCree



I had to make a sidebar so to speak.  I was just watching the news, I won't say which one, because that might start trouble for the news caster.  I keep seeing this Wade McCree guy talking about an affair he had with a young woman, which is the most normal thing I have ever heard of in my life.  The fact that his wife is showing up at court and supporting his philandering ways, is also not news to me.  Another scenario that I don't find unusual.  What I do find unusual is that the Judicial Tenure Commission is actually taking him to court for his extra-marital affair that they claim made him call in a few favors.  Here I am writing about judges who are handing down lighter sentences for men and women who prostitute in jail, letting murderers go free and making a mockery of the State's Judicial System, and every local station refuses to air my release and subsequent acquittal.  But too much baggage comes with my release.  If you understand what this comes down to it's simple, bad people are actually going free to kill, robbing and completely terrorize our society.  When you hear of a crime in both Wayne and Oakland County, think of the "sex for sell" scandal that I write about.  Then you will think Wade McCree is a patsy and a deterrent for the things I have to say.  The Commission is sensationalizing a quite usual situation to downplay an even more serious occurrence in the courts of Wayne and Oakland Counties.

Let me tell you this, I wrote the Judicial Tenure Commission a lot!  I wrote them and told them everything that the judges in my case did.  Rae Lee Chabot had court in a whole other courtroom in order to avoid the media in my case.  My mother was upstairs waiting for me to come down and I was in a whole other courtroom. Chabot told my lawyer that he was mistaken and that I didn't have court that day.  I was told that he was unavailable and some other man, who I didn't know resided over my case that day.  My lawyer told my mother that he was mistaken, and my mother pulled out the summons from her purse.  Not only was I duped, but my mother was duped and I lost my support for that day.  The Judicial Tenure Commission wrote me back and told me that I had to cause to grieve Chabot and that their investigation was over.

I wrote and told them that Martha Anderson, my next judge had tried to put me in jail for e-mailing a witness.  I never e-mailed that witness, but I had no reason to be banned from the internet in the first place.  I had sent Kevin Gross one message on Facebook.  One, not two, not three but one message.  That does not equal harassment.  Facebook is a Social Network that puts you out there.  Kevin Gross has never made a complaint about me.  Never said I harassed him and never wanted anything to do with the case.  After I wrote the Judicial Tenure Commission and told them what she had done, he testified at my trial.  It's just like the "Name Game", and if you find some slight to get around it you can get away with it.

Nancy Grant, Chief Judge in Oakland County, is on the Board of Judges at the Judicial Tenure Commission and is a racist.  I can just imagine that she calls in favors for making sure her pimping judges get away with prostituting.  At the Forensic Center they have computers and free notary services that I used on several occasions.  You can't make a complaint with the Judicial Tenure Commission with out a notarized signature.  When I first wrote them and complained, Kim was in Leo Bowman's court.  She told me that Grant had taken over his case load.  She was working to clear his docket of old cases.  Kim was mad, because she was scared that Grant would try something stupid and over-punish her.  She threw a fit in the tunnel and said, "NO matter what, he has to revert back to the original sentence!"  I wish somebody would have told Colleen O'Brien that when she sent me to prison, instead of over-sentencing me and giving me prison time!

Grant went to the Black man.  She didn't help anyone else with their caseload, but Bowman.  She wouldn't bother anyone else.  I bet she thought for certain that I would be either "turned out" or found guilty of the charge.  I'm sure the Judicial Tenure Commission thought the same thing.  That there was no way that Oakland County could ever let me go free, but I'm free.  Now I watch McCree doing his best to get out of a jam that is no big deal to most of us.  After Clinton, our society isn't immune to such affairs.  But we must understand that McCree is also a Black man, and subject to the same scrutiny as other Black men like Leo Bowman.  I blame Bowman far more than McCree, because Bowman at some point had a choice.  Either he went along with the racket or he held himself to the same standards he held judges Brown and Waterman.  McCree is a weak and conceited man who hurt his wife more than he did the bench, and nothing he did will have a long bearing on our society as a whole.

What Grant allows in her court puts our society as a whole in danger.  They allow very dangerous criminals to run the street.  They are a syndicate in Oakland County with muscle, a pecking order and other activities that can be cited as illegal.  Our Judicial System is literally running a whorehouse, filled with men and women who go back out into society and commit more crimes.  Tucker Cipriano was not released early for good behavior, because the average time for early releases is about two weeks.  He was released two months early!  That was a favor and nobody is given a free ride in OCJ.  He got that gift, because he was giving them something and I believe it was sex.  He went right back out into society and started using drugs and killed a man.  We would never know if that two months could have saved his family a whole lot of grief. 

Wayne County Jail is also involved in this scam and the courts there are handing out sentences for prostitution, too.  Only their court was taken over by a judge from the Supreme Court of Michigan, today.  I bet he does nothing about "sex for sell" in the courts.  Like Grant, he will try and control money and administrative duties that they say is their only concern.  Grant says that she doesn't question her judges decisions and her job is strictly administrative.  Could you call State Investigators or the FBI and tell them that there could be a problem with illegal activities in your courts?  I bet that is her job!  She has her own little secrets and they can control her, or she wouldn't get the job of Chief Judge in the first place.  What can you fix, if the whole system is corrupt?  They fail to see the uselessness of their efforts, because more than likely somebody is stealing all the money, anyway.  And what about that judge who got a year and a day, today?  I got the feeling that they started her ordeal to make room for Colleen O'Brien who lost a bid for a Supreme Court seat in 2011.  They stick together and would never call a fellow judge on things that weren't public knowledge.  What that woman did was complicated and private.  How could they have ever known, if they weren't digging for something.

The Judicial Tenure Commission is a joke.  It is a tool used to punish who they want to punish, and suit a need that is unclear to our society as a whole.  They are exploiting Wade McCree, in order to seem as if they have teeth to our public at large.  They use the news media to do it, too.  In reality, they are just a group of people who are used to target individuals who aren't popular, go against the grain or who are simply weak.  These weaknesses can be racial, gender based or social.  Then they use the racist media for their exploitation. They ignored my grievances, because I'm poor and Black, and they are probably scared.  Everybody has their secrets and the mafia usually finds out what they are and scares you with exposure.  Don't forget that horse head in the first "Godfather".  These people dig deep and call in favors.  When I worked at Sears, they would actually set-up sexual situations with new managers to get control of their merchandise.  I could only imagine what they do to people at the Judicial Tenure Commission.  Controlling that body would allow for a lot of money making opportunities and make for very strange bed fellows.









No comments:

Post a Comment