Friday, May 17, 2013

The Name Game

There is a lot to filing a complaint on a deputy.  Usually, people just don't for fear of retalition.  Sometime, however, you get those inmates who just don't care.  As a prime example, me!  I would always look at their name badges, just in case one of them got out of hand.  Their badges are sleek in design for optimal wear with the brown deputy's uniform.  Except, it makes them hard to read.  They have thin ones that are about 1/4 of an inch wide, and larger ones that are about 3/4 of an inch wide.  They are both hard to read, because they are gold plated and embedded, well etched into the metal.  Unlike the ones we used in the Army that were black and when you etched them they were white.  It doesn't matter if you can read them or not.  Several deputies have deviced a plan to make telling on them a hard thing to do.  They just have name badges made up with another name, spelled similar to their name.  One Supervisor was just somebody entirely different than who she is. Her name is Rogers, but when I met her the badge on her chest read Slater.  Other examples are as followed:

Thick - Thicke

Coul - Cool - Kool - Koole

Turkist - Tyrkist

Lesseski - Leveski

Alder - Adler

Markewiecz - Mercewiecz

It would go to show how they stick together, because what good would it do to spell somebodies name differently?  The Supervisor reading the complaint or grievance would have to agree to go along with the game.  As you can tell it's pretty much the same players and that do these types of things.  They are the same crude bunch that do the same crude types of things and get away with it.  I don't expect anybody will ever really be able to infiltrate their gang, because they promote within their own ranks.  It's a racket and they beat down anybody who comes in their way.  I have never seen such adversity, since my days at Sears.  And you can say that this is an extension of that crew.

The name game is ingenious and works.  Not until I started asking about specific deputies did I know I was being duped.  That's when I decided to give them my own names.  As in the last blog.  Not only did I have a "tow head" and a "Thickness", but I had "Tie-krust", "Big B" and "Van Bulow".  That's Turkist, Bowerman and Claus.  I called Rogers-Slater, Phyllis Diller, but not to her face.  She looks like she has had a long battle with the bottle, but she was always pretty nice to me. 

I'm not sure if I have their names right even now.  It really doesn't matter much to me at this point, because I'm out of their.  Bouchard will soon be Blanchard, and Patterson will be Peterson.  That's the "Name Game" and I guess we should start from the top!  *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment