Saturday, May 18, 2013

Midnight Ramblings

You can just imagine the most sex in the PODs happened when we all slept.  When the women went to the clinic that was all day.  Nobody could see those activities, because their were men and women who sat at a desk and blocked all that possible knowledge.  There were actually men who lived in the clinic and I think those were their biggest money makers.  I realized the extension of all of this when Angel came to live next to me.

Angel was of course a prostitute.  She came to live in #21, while I was in #20.  She had a huge fallout with the women in general population.  She said that she really didn't do anything, but that the deps were on these "ignorant bitches" side.  There is a pecking order, and sometimes the louder you are can determine where you live.  Especially, if you have a safe amount of friends and enough people in the PODs who will go along with you.  "Going along" means to write up a deputy, when you know their real name or see things exactly the way you say they happened.  If you have both, there is nothing an inmate or a deputy can do to you.  The deputy will get rid of the target, and leave the "Rock Boss" in place, because it would just cause more problems to move the one "ignorant bitch".

Angel defined slutty behavoir.

Ashmead
Ashmead was Angels first conquest.  He is the least attractive of the three men I will highlight in this blog, but he was the most active.  I would awaken to him at Angels door every night around 2 a.m.  It would appear that they were talking, but before I would stir, I would lie in bed and listen and wouldn't hear anything.  He would then lean over to my door to see if I was woke.  Later, I would awake to find him a various doors at night and most of those women would get early releases; including Angel.  Before she left, however, Angel was selling herself for him during the midnight shift in the clinic.  One morning, we caught he sneaking back in.

When she got caught sneaking in she yelled out her door, "I was in the office".  By then I knew she had become a part of the "Midnight Ramblers".  That's when you either go to the clinic or give hand jobs through you food slot to deputies Ashmead, Quisenberry or Boise.  "Crazy Lisa", liked Ashmead so much, she went home and called him while he was working.  She didn't get him, but got "the man that limps".  He worked midnights, too, and was probably thrown her way by Ashmead, because he couldn't be bothered.

I didn't understand his mass appeal, because he was a sorta big man with a small head.  He would flirt with me by butching up, chewing on the end of his glasses.  I was never impressed, but I was never one to have sex through a food slot.  Angel had gotten so small she could fit her entire head and body through her food slot.  I believe that's how she would get out the cell, because they were locked and to open them usually woke up half the POD.  I also believe that she and Ashmead graduated from hand jobs, to blow jobs through those same slots.

Quisenberry
I had dubbed Quisenberry "the midnight fairy".  Not "ferry" as in faggot, but fairy as in Twinklebell.  He was light on his feet and would never wake us when he made his rounds.  That was a vital aspect of being a midnight deputy.  We hated the "limping man", it sounded like a horror movie when he made a round.  His leg would hit the floor with a clump that put you in the mind of Freddy Kruger and his knife glove.  Clump...Clump...Clump!  Quisenberry was stealth and fine.  That's why Connie had such a hard time leaving the bubble that night Ashmead shooed her away. Quisenberry looked like "Where's Waldo's" older and more handsome brother.

Angel quickly moved on to him, because he was so slim and fit and attractive.  Ashmead really didn't care once he found out what she truly was.  I think my flirting with Quisenberry made him more upset.  I had not been with any deputy.  That would make me his exclusively.  Quisenberry, would be one of my, "If I was a whore, I would have him".  I could also appreciate his need for silence.  He was kinda anal about stuff and one day Angel and I caught him having a fit, because of the way Claus had left the bubble.  He also would head directly to the clinic for sedation medication when one of our nut cases, Valerie, wouldn't sleep at night.  She would scream out her food slot, "DEPUTY!!!"  Quisenberry would come running to quiet her.

So, you could imagine he liked good clean sex.  Nope, he was as filthy as the rest.  When Angel said she had him, I told her she was a liar, because of his meticulous nature.  But one night she and some fellow inmates went on a trip to deprive me of sleep.  Quisenberry was right there with them, leading the brigade as the midnight deputy.   He would come to my door to see if I was making it through, because the women would ask him too.  He was so sprung on "inmate pussy", he would do it and spent his night up there on watch.  He probably thought if he did a good job mitigating the harassment he could take part in some three way sexual activity.  To tell the truth, I'm not sure he didn't.

Boise
I can't stand Boise.  He and Cool both work in the holding cells and courts now.  Instead of wearing his brown khakis, he has to be in full Class A dress everyday.  It makes me sick, because he is a mean fucker.  He believes he in entitled to have sex with inmates and really didn't like me.  In fact, he made the Trustees tip-toe around and not serve me breakfast one morning.  He was upset about my laughing at "Crazy Lisa" half the night.  Beane, Gatekeeper had slid her food under her door.  At first she didn't want it, but when he told the Trustee to get it back she cried, "NO, I'M HUNGRY".  I found that hilarious, because I told her not to mess with him.  The Gatekeeper didn't even care when her bread hit the bottom of the door and was knocked of her tray and fell to the floor.

Boise was very upset with me.  I think they talk about us in the bubble.  In fact, I know they did.  Boise always spoke to me like, "Who do you think you are."  For some reason, he thought that I would eventually come around to know things the way they saw them.  I just had no business talking about one of their best "hand job" inmates.  When "Crazy Lisa" came to OCJ, she would always stay in Disciplinary POD.  So, I'm quite sure that she had given him plenty of those hand jobs.

It took me a while to meet Boise.  Erica, who you will get to know later, called him and Quisenberry, Boisenberry.  That meant they were a team.  I never knew who she was talking about.  One night, I was constipated and sat on the toilet for a while.  He came up the stairs and passed my cell looking down at the toilet.  When I told the other women the next morning, they told me they had the cameras on in my cell.  I asked why, and they said, "probably to catch you masturbating.  These deputies are nasty".  I never masturbated, anyway.  Boise looked like a broke-down Kennedy and he wasn't attractive to me at all.  Not in the way the other women had said.  He was just another midnight rambler looking for sexual opportunities in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment