Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Jessica F. and Fatima

These were two bitches that made my life hell.  They moved into cell #19 when I was in #20, right next door.  Fatima was 5'6" and weighed about 120.  Jessica was 6 feet tall and weighed about 300 pounds.  This is important, because they fit the stereotype of jailhouse relationships.  Jessica was obviously Fatima's protection.  They were bunkies and stood by whatever the other said.  Jessica was suppose to be the niece of a Latin King.  She did nothing for their reputation, because she said she had gone to court several times before she even knew what she was in jail for.

Jessica I found out was friends with the Gatekeeper.  Beane had been at a Sav-a-Lot or somewhere and Jessica had seen him there.  They became friendly, and I don't know what Brittany meant when she said that.  But that's when I first suspected that Beane was the ultimate liar and the Gatekeeper.  Jessica tried to give me hell.  She stayed up all night screaming out her food slot.  She was just a big bully.  I told her that she should stop bulling people, because one day somebody will hurt her or kill her.  People get so scared of people they are scared enough to kill.  I asked her not to get caught up.

I remember one day, she got into it with Ms. Goosch.  I watched while she got her store and kept telling her that she had ordered this and that, but it hadn't come.  Ms. Goosch finally asked her, "Well, what do you want me to do about it?  They didn't bring it."  The store lady just looked at her.  Obviously, Jessica wasn't paying for any of the stuff she had gotten.  As she walked up the stairs she gave both of them the evil eye.  The next morning at lunch, Cameron was there.  Cameron is the "He-Man" deputy, and works out like the best body builder, and Jessica got put in her place real fast.  Cameron has children, too, and she confuses me, too!

Fatima had more mouth than necessary.  I know her Dad and he had helped me out a bit when I worked with Girl Scout.  I told her, "I know you father."  She replied, "He's my father, but he could be your father, her father or anybody's father."  That ticked me off, because I can remember him chastising her telling her that she always had to be difficult.  There she was the only one of his many children caught in a "sex for hire" scam, because she always going to jail.

Then one day, she tried to make amends  because she knew her Dad was a good man and had done the best for her.  It was her who wanted to go her own way.  I was so upset at her.  I just asked why she would degrade him, even if he had done things that was her father.  He deserved respect for toughing it out in raising her ungrateful butt.  As I continued my speech, she closed her food slot.  The truth is sometimes worse than fiction.

The two of them were with Angel B. At the attempt of keeping me awake.  Angel told them that they would make me lose my walk, which I did.  Angel said that I would wash my ass in that sink eventually.  I spent two nights up with them, cussing and fussing that they wanted me to hang out.  They actually started to respect me for my vocal skills and stamina.  Started telling me to watch out for traffic.  That meant when a deputy comes, I gotta shut up.  I was so disgusted by their suggestion that I made some ear plugs and slept.

The next morning, They were trying to sleep, after trying to keep me up all night.  Fatima was so angry that she couldn't sleep, because I beat on the walls all morning long.  When I went out for my walk, she threw water on me.  This while Jessica lay in the bed pretending to sleep like I did the night before.  Ms. Cameron watched from the bubble and had an attitude with me.  See, they hadn't succeeded in "turning me out."  I told you mostly I was more trouble than I was worth for them.

Beane came the one Monday after that tough weekend and moved them.  Fatima was moved up to Med-Max and went to live on the other side.  Beane lied and said he couldn't keep them together, but I found out that was a lie and they lived together over there, too.  He thinks he's slick, but I always get the word.  I know everything that I need to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment