Saturday, May 18, 2013

Lisa Y.


v> There were two Lisas.  There was Lisa S., and that was Alder's girl.  Then there is Lisa Y. and I call her "Crazy Lisa".  She is going to be mad at me when I tell this.  She had a full blown nervous breakdown while in OCJ lock-up.  We had spoken the day before and everything was fine.  I really didn't know what abnormal looked like, because the next day she was full blown nuts.  I felt sorry for her, until she spit on the glass and called me a nigger.  Then I called her a crazy bitch.
Lisa was very key to their money making at OCJ, because she had manic tendencies.  When she got those manic tendencies she was very highly sexual, if I can say it that way.  By the time she had gotten arrested for doing some half-brain manic act, she was ready to screw a broom stick.  She told me all about it at a time when she had gotten her illness in check.  She was taking this shot that would help control her highs and lows.  This after over a year of traveling back and forth to the Oakland County Jail, manic and delirious with sexual need and everyone who could took advantage of it; including the women.

When we met the first time she was full manic and there for trespassing or something.  She also came once for stopping her car in the middle of the road and ordering her then boyfriend and his friends out of her truck.  She also came when she was staying at a motel and scared the hell out of the old woman by beating on her door trying to get into her room.  The sad part is that Lake Orion Police always brought her back to OCJ when it was obvious she was mentally ill.  That was my first hint that the police were more involved in "sex for sell" than you would ever know.

People like Lisa, become targets for sex in OCJ.  These law enforcement agents would land her right back where she would be sold.  I think they get some kind commission for their acts of gathering people to be sold.  It's always the same women every time.  Lisa isn't the only one, but Alicia and Erica, too.  I saw the same women over and over again.  People believe that they are just trouble, and that may be true.  But with Lisa, she should be carted off to a mental ward and not to OCJ all the time.  It's was a conspiracy against her.  They always have an Asian girl there who is up for sell.  Lisa and I got so close, they mandated her to take the shot.  When she didn't take it, however, when she didn't take it or she was late, guess where she went? You guessed it OCJ.

Now you could say this is all Lisa's fault and all the other women for being in trouble all the time.  Well, hold her in jail...Don't sell her!  Don't make her your pet and please don't get her bread sticks for head of any kind.  Jail is for reform and correction not a whorehouse.  Nobody is perfect, but these people are of a higher level of sexual exploitation.  The police were causing them great harm by bringing them back.  Sometimes beating women until they fought back and charge them with resisting and assaulting an officer.  They could get real rough.

Lisa would shake that door and scream at that food slot in the morning, "Nigger...Nigger...Nigger!"  I would call back, "You stupid terracotta army, bitch".  I just learned about her ancestor who drank mercury to live forever, but built a terracotta army to usher him into the afterlife.  Asians are particular about their family and their ancestry.  I had to hear her constantly asking why do Black people name their children, Chickadeela...Mochaneela or after cars.  I told that bitch, because they want to.  Or her constant mocking of the women saying, "Oh no she di'ant!" 

Tappan and Lesseski had a thing for Lisa and her antic.  Tappan made sure she got to Havenwyck during her psychotic break.  I like Lisa, though.  She always talked to me and told me stuff I needed to know that helped me get by.  What she told me about Beane, got her bread on the floor, but she didn't care.  Like so many of the women she was tired of being sold and saw me as a way to get off their "go to" list.  That includes probation and the officers that brought you back there.  I hope Lisa is doing well.  I'm going to call her today!

No comments:

Post a Comment