Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Deputies: Beane

Who is Kayser Soze?

When I arrived on "the other side" there was the same deps on that side that were on the other side.  Only they treated you entirely different.  The one thing that was liable to happen is that a dep would walk right past you and act as if they don't hear you call out.  Beane was not this deputy.  He was the best deputy to me than any of them, and that's why I've deemed him Kayser Soze, because you would never know that he existed as a pimp if you would have seen the way he treated me.

I got longer walks and he never yelled at me, but I was staying in the Disciplinary POD for a long time.  I use to get into it with people and he would never say a word.  I would just sit in my cell and wait until I went out on my walk.  That's the one hour in the day I get to come out.  I was supposed to exercise, but would usually post up at someone's door and talk, for lack of conversation alone in my cell.

When the hours would pass and that door doesn't open, it's like hell.  Sometimes it wouldn't open and I wouldn't know why.  Usually, I would cuss somebody out or something, but sometimes it just wouldn't open.  I would ask the deputy when they walked passed, "Do I get a walk today?"  Some would ask if I had a problem that day and some would just say, "No."  It was Beane, because he is the boss.

This means that he not only ran his shift, but would leave word for the next two shifts what not to do. They would not tell us who got us.  Due to the fact that they can't write too much about an inmate on their screen.  The screen where they mark all the bad stuff we did.  When the people who make the choice for us to leave the POD, they looked at that screen, in order to make their decision.  Beane always wrote about you on somebody else's name and number.  This way he wasn't marked for harassing you.  Nobody ever told him to stop, because that doesn't show solidarity.  They just assumed that he knew what he was doing, or the truth that Beane is just dirty.

He would tell people, messing with me will keep you over here forever.  Boy, did I know that and I wasn't "messing" with him.  Petruilus or whatever the lieutenant's name was, I was ruining the career of a man who had worked there for more than 25 years.  That was exactly my point, he could never be there that long and not be a pimp.

When I think back, I remember things that should have made me know.  The time he came at me, because of Bobbi, his whore next door in 5.  Or the time I asked him for a broom and he shook his dick.  When my food started coming sloppy and non-edible, I saw him running to get to my tray.  I don't know if he mussed it, but it was mussed.  He's sneaky, mean and fat.  I think the fatness makes him insecure and his seat in the "bubble" perfect for his laziness.  He sits and surfs the net and gets paid for doing nothing all day.  But that's most of the deps!  This is the Gatekeeper and the leader in the game, but he thinks I don't know.  Read about the Gatekeeper later on....

No comments:

Post a Comment