Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Cost of Good Hygiene



It cost you $5.98 for a bottle of Suave lotion in the Oakland County Jail.  That's the same bottle you can get at the dollar store for $1.  I'm not kidding, and a Suave deodorant is $4.79.  That same deodorant that you can also get for $1.  Shampoo $5 and conditioner the same, and it's all due to the prostitution.  Everybody knows the story about shoplifting, it ends up costing us more in the end.  This is what is going on with the hygiene products at OCJ.

The Gatekeeper (Mr. William Beane) gives to the women who sell themselves in E-POD.  These women are usual into hygiene, because of their occupations.  When these items are given away so arbitrarily, you have a problem.  The problem is money is lost and has to be made up in higher prices.  Christina (Now, an Oakland County Sheriff's deputy) is an Aramark employee who is very good friends with the Gatekeeper and will give any inmate she is told, all the free shampoo and potato chips they want; no questions asked.

Recently, I cussed Christina out.  That was a practice that I had gotten into over the months.  She totally messed up my order on the request of Ms. A.  Ms. A hated me, because I refused to sell myself for her.  Men are allowed to sift through the mug shots to pick a woman.  I always got the feeling I was picked more often than not, because Ms. A stayed on me constantly and never gave a moments rest.  They even stopped me from receiving my mail.  This way, I would feel abandoned, and they treated me anyway they wanted to.  I held on, however, and lived to see the next place they sent me.

I was so pissed at Christina, give away the right store order, but would send me a box full of mess and no paper.  They never wanted me to have paper, because I wrote to local politicians and governmental bodies.  When Christina came without paper I became livid.  Beane wasn't there, and had taken time off to have surgery.  If he was there it would have possibly cost me my walk for a week.  He needs her secure, because I really believe that he uses her ability to access free commissary to get off. Now, I know that there is a high-ranking Sheriff that gives him access to order commissary and hot-food, by giving him their password. So, it's sexual, but not Beane's per-say.  Even if its sex, it's not necessarily Beane's sex.  I told you that he is a bit overweight and that might be his only way.  Christina stuck tight by Beane and Ms. A, while he was gone.  She needed guidance on what to steal. 

My mother sent me money my first stay.  That's when lotion and deodorant were about $5.  Then I went away and came back and things were very expensive, I couldn't always buy enough food to last. I lost at least 30 pounds!.  The second visit, my sister was treated badly when she came to give me money, because they wanted me broke and helpless.  That's also when they neglected to give me the letters she had written, too.  I am slowly becoming the thorn in there side that they abused me to stop me from becoming.  I love me and would never give her up to make them money with my body.  I knew at home, I could eat what I want, wash my butt with Dial and not over-price Dollar Store soap.  I just had to hold out to get here and tell the world about what I know and saw.

Here it is people in a small part...Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment