Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Adderall

Adderall is a drug that is used in the treatment of people with ADHD.  Its effects on the human body is very similar to that of cocaine.  This is important, because this is how the pimps at the Forensic Center tried to get the women there to prostitute for them.  It's just like the pimp waiting at the bus terminal for young women.  I told you that the deputies at OCJ were in contact with the Forensic Center.  So, I was targeted from the beginning.  Dave B. said he loved to serve the food, and would actually be angry if he couldn't.  It was his way of getting favor with the women.  When I first arrived, he worked mornings and put it in my grits and oatmeal.  When he went back to afternoons he put it in my macaroni and cheese.

At first, I didn't know why I couldn't sleep.  I was up all day and couldn't sleep at night.  My roommate at the time was Henretta, and she told me she couldn't sleep either and she was pregnant.  We would sit up all night and wonder why we couldn't sleep.  Henretta would go to the nurse, Sue, and get Benadryl to be able to sleep.  One night she said, "I feel like I hit the pipe."  That scared me to death.  I thought they were putting cocaine in my food.  I had no idea what it was.  At the time, I didn't believe in taking pills to sleep.  Sue would always try to push Ativan on me.  I was warned about Ativan before I got there.  I was told that it was a narcotic and highly addictive.  My friend told me that going in and out of mental institutions was the reason she was addicted to drugs and smoked marijuana.

While Henretta got up and down going to the nurses station for Ativan and Benadryl I tried to sleep and never got there.  I started to question the food, when Dave was off for three days and some other people were serving the food.  I felt better and could sleep some.  It seemed, however that David was putting a lot of Adderall in my food and I couldn't sleep more than four or five hours.  I did start to notice that after I ate is when the high came on.  I would eat like I was starving.  Then the person serving the food would watch me and smile.  He thought he had me, for sure, but I wasn't an addict.  I started a writing campaign and told governmental agencies and politicians that they were putting cocaine in my food.  That's when Stan told me that it wasn't cocaine.  Nobody would use cocaine, because it would be too expensive.  It was Adderall a prescription drug and was harmless.

The game was to give me Adderall and awake an addiction in me, but as I've said, I don't have an addiction.  Because Adderall has the same affect on the body as cocaine, people get highly addicted to Adderall.  In fact, Dr. Oz did a whole show on Adderall addiction and a young man actually took his life out of an addiction to Adderall.  All I know is that I couldn't sleep, and this last time I was there, I had moments of being invincible and giddy.  Telling my doctor was tricky, too.  If I didn't eat I was depressed, if I couldn't sleep I was manic and if I pushed the issue I was paranoid and showed signs of schizophrenia.  I couldn't win for losing.

I was so worried about my food being tainted, I wrote the prison.  They are responsible for making the meals that we ate.  I told them there were no cameras in the kitchen. I explained that the staff is putting Adderall in our food in an attempt to make prostitutes out of the new patients.  In the case of the old patients they were simply giving them what they wanted.  I said they can give it to them, but I didn't want it in my food.  Then I asked that they do something about it, because it could be misconstrued that they did it before the food came to us. Although there are cameras every place that patients were, there was no cameras to watch the staff.  It is staff they were needed to be watching.  They would roll the food into the kitchen and close the door and be back there for fifteen minutes.  It took them 15 minutes to open the door and serve the food.  After a while I just stopped eating.  I lost even more weight, and refused to eat unless certain people were serving the food. Dan, Dave B., Matt or Flueter could not serve me food.

No comments:

Post a Comment