Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Why I'm Being Targeted


Gregory Cipriano

Well, I must confess.  Last week, I saw Greg Cipriano on TV.  He was begging people to try to convince the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office to stop the trial of his nephew, Tucker Cipriano.  He wanted to spare the family all the torture of a trial.  The family was thoroughly exhausted from the ordeal.  Recovery and the media was just too much, and they just wanted to get on with their lives.  It was even the Prosecutor's wish to put the nine year old daughter on the stand. So, I wrote Mr. Cipriano a letter and told him that I think Tucker was a prostitute in the Oakland County Jail.  I think that he was released early last year,because he was a prostitute.  The only reason that the Prosecutors wanted to go ahead with a trial is because of that, and that I had told everybody I could about the prostitution.

I explained that I had been tortured and called insane.  I was sent to the Forensic Center in an attempt to make me crazy so that no one would listen to what I had to say.  When I got there found more prostitution.  I went on to tell him about my abuse in jail and that his brother was probably murdered, because Tucker what let out early.  Now, Oakland County was exploiting his family in an attempt to seem hard on criminals.  They had never been hard before and was letting murderers free for prostituting.  I gave him my blog's web address so he could read for himself.  I guess he went to the Prosecutor with the information, because Tucker isn't going to trial now.  He took a plea and will spend the rest of his life in prison.

That's when the young man told me that I had a video on the internet.  That's when they started wanting to scare me into going away, by saying they have a video of me.  I had stopped the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office from sensationalizing a murder, that Oakland County Jail could possibly be responsible for.  They wanted a long drawn out trial with all the glitz and glamour of the Weekley trial, to show they are tough on crime and not pimps.  I would love to think that I helped the Ciprianos have a bit of peace.  That other kid is going to try to hold out, in order to convince the jury that he was a victim of Tucker.  When someone dies in the commission of a felony, you are guilty no matter why you were there. 

I think about my brothers and sisters and how much I love them.  I think about the times we spent together when we were young.  Even if life has taken us to different areas of the world and professions and lifestyles, they are still a big part of who I am.  I will never forget the love we shared as children.  I think about Greg Cipriano and his brother and their love.  How it all ended by a young man who was in jail, but set free two months early.  I believe for prostituting in the Oakland County Jail and I believe his entire family deserves more than not having a trial.  I'm sure Greg is just glad he can go home with the peace that his brother's family doesn't have to go through anymore pain.

This is the saddest story that has come out of the illegal activities at the Oakland County Jail.  This is the kind of thing that if truly told could cause a lot of harm to Bouchards reign as Sheriff.  People are dying, due to the  prostitution ring that is going on in his jails and the FBI wants to scare me into not talking about it.  Now, I have look a likes on my Facebook homepage that are meant to make me stop.  Like I said, if you got it, post it, but pay me for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment