Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Is that Supposed to Be Me???


The other day, I was commenting on one of my Facebook friends statuses and was told by a young man that there was a video of me on the internet.  I was told that I should enter my name into a search engine and it will appear.  Now I look on my Homepage on Facebook and there is a woman lying on a floor of pillows with a man doing "stuff" to her face.  I'm like, "Is that supposed to be me?"  She looks like me, but it's not me.  When I saw it, however, my heart dropped to my stomach!
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=121352181407441

Then it got me thinking about my home and the Patriot Act.  I have a lot of opinions and I might be watched by my government.  I lie on my floor every night just like the woman in that X-rated video on my homepage and if it wasn't for a blink of an eye, I would think it was me.  Except, I don't do anything like that every night, and just like to fall asleep in front of the television like most people.  My bed is in a room without a cable outlet, and so I lie on the floor.  I lie there with pillows and comforters around me, just like freak with the facial issues.  It looks just like me, but I'm not afraid, because I have never done anything like that in my mother's house.  I've done other things, but not that! *wink*

Is this a warning from the FBI?  Are they telling me to leave Michael Bouchard and his pimping deputies alone?  For that matter,I need to leave them alone, or they will expose me for being a freak and a woman who indulges in any kind of sex act!  Well, in the words of my girl Madonna, "I've done nothing I'm ashamed of!"  If they have footage of me doing my thing, I'm wondering how they will explain to the country how they got that video.  I've never made a sex tape in my entire life.  In fact, any sex I've had all my life has been private unless the men I knew pulled a Stevie J and tucked a camera in a teddy bear.

I'm not surprised they would stoop so low.  That makes me believe that Bouchard has always known about the prostitution in his jail.  When I use to try and scare them and tell them that the FBI was after them, they dismissed me.  They knew they weren't, because they had FBI who told them everything that was going on in their office.  But I now wonder if the watchers are being watched.

If they have a tape of me having sex, then they are more than welcome to show it to the world.  Farah Abraham is now rich off her sex tape and we all know the story of new mom Kim Kardashian.  I need something else to help boost my income.  Shoot, I'm broke.  If my Federal Government want to put a video of me on the internet having sex, go right ahead.  If it is a video of me in my home, then I wonder where you got it from? I guess they really are spying on the citizens of America.

I've become who I am, mainly because I don't care what I do.  I may be a prude when it comes to sex, but if you want to hide cameras in my home and get a glimpse of me, then feel free.  I just want to know why?  Why do you want to make me afraid of you?  Is it because you are dirty, filthy, crooked Law Enforcement agency who sees me as a threat to your existence.  I don't know why if what I say is so absurd do you even care.

Shoot, I'm grown.  If you post it, plan to pay me for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment