Thursday, June 20, 2013

Skunk ALERT!!!

Skunk
Look Pontiac, the Pontiac Police (Now Oakland County Sheriff Department) use skunks to harass the people they don't like.  Before I went to prison, there was a skunk that made it's home beneath our house.  Our house is so old, they just dug under our porch.  She actually had her babies under there.  My landlord closed it off and didn't care if her babies were under there or not.  Sadly, two weeks later they died and there was the hint of skunk fart in the air.  I was sick with the smell that came over our house every morning that damn skunk left the porch and the morning when she came back.

When I got back, it started again.  Once I went to school smelling like straight up skunk.  I had to go to Hollywood Market between classes, buy some tomato juice and take a bath.  I was fed up with the skunks in my neighborhood and searched the web for an answer.  I discovered that coyote pee will get rid of them.  I ordered some from this company on-line called Lexington outdoors.  I figured it was the work of the Pontiac Police and Animal Control.  I would see "Money" riding around in his truck quite often.  They would scare the hell out of those skunks to and set them free.  First, though, they would drop food in our yard when we weren't looking.

After coming out of my house at dawn and sprinkling pee around the neighborhood in my car, I came up with an idea.  I made some flyers and passed them around our neighborhood, and discovered that I wasn't the only person having this problem.  I walked my street from Osmun to Judson and Paddock to Center.  I wrote Lexington Outdoor's website on it.  The coyote pee was $21.99 with free shipping.  The lady I talked to told me that once you used it a few days the skunk would go away.  They are creatures of habit, and if they found food they would come back to the same place every night.  But once they think a predator is there that will eat them, they will go in a new direction every night.

Well, skunks came back to our neighborhood every night.  That's when I knew it was the police.  Then when we were in court Val Gross made a statement that he had made flyers and put them all over his neighborhood of me.  He said the was warning his neighbors about me.  What he was reminiscing on was the flyers I put up at Coles, the gas stations and the doughnut shop.  Those were all laminated copies.  I stuck one in everyone of my neighbors mail boxes.  So, if I didn't talk to them I left them a note.

I was told by my neighbor while on one of my strolls that we hadn't had a skunk problem in about six years.  That was just about as long as I had been away.  One man said they get in his backyard, and he thinks that they were finding grubs and stuff, because they dug holes all in his yard.  Everyone wanted to know if it would help rid them of the gophers.  I told them it should, but it hasn't.  I think those damn things have been domesticated.  They still roam the streets over here.  Gladly the skunks have left, and I'm sure my neighbors still have their flyers or a bit of that coyote pee left to do the job.

It was guilt that made me make those flyers, but I found out that I wasn't the only one hated by the police on this side of town.  I was just the one who took action to stop the torture.  There is always an answer, you just have to find it.  Patients works, too.  Skunk are horrible, funky creatures.  It is a wonderful technique to harass a person you want to annihilate.  Only I have sense and a laptop that works!

http://www.predatorpee.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=LE&Category_Code=COON  Here's a link to the website!!!

Coyote

No comments:

Post a Comment