Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Weak Weekley...Guilty of Manslaughter

Joseph Weekley

I was watching the news, as always, and saw that that Weekley man had a hung jury.  Weekley is the cop that shot and killed a seven year old child in Detroit.  As I watched the newscast, it seemed to me that he was glad about the ruling.  The judge also seemed to be pleased.  I was thinking, "What a couple of dirty dogs".  A child is dead.  Dead at the hands of a police officer who pulled the trigger and ended her life.  Who will be accountable for her life.  If it would have been a regular citizen they would have to pay.  Due to the fact that Weekly is a cop, everyone should be made to look the other way?  Why?  He discharged his weapon and killed a child out of fear.  He says it was an accident, but he shot that child on purpose, because rather he wants to believe it or not, he was afraid.

I'm a Honorable Discharged member of the US Army Reserve.  I've seen and heard grenades go off in my ear, blinding me and confusing my senses.  It's not easy when things like that happen.  Put on top pf that the fact that he was going to find a murderer and it all adds up to severe caution to me.  I think that child moved or made a sudden move and he shot her.  I have to say that he didn't know that she was a seven year old child, but nothing can tell me that he didn't pull that trigger on purpose.  Sure, it may have been a mistake, but we have to pay for our mistakes.  As a matter of fact, he should be held to a higher standard than the average person, because of his specialized training.

I also believe that the grandmother was no where near him.  He made up that lie in all the lies and confusion. You know I don't believe in cops when their livelihood is at stake.  He is lying on that woman, because he knows that the public is going to lean towards her with sympathy and love she had for her grand-daughter.  He's going to make it her fault to add insult to injury.  This family has lost a light in their lives.  A child can bring so much joy, especially one as lovely as Aiyana.  I have cousins who live in Pontiac and asked if she is my family member, and she is not.  There is another group of Stanley's out there.

I know Weekly doesn't believe that even if he doesn't go to prison that God is watching.  In this country so many people put faith in the police, I wished they knew what I know.  Weekly will pay one way or the other, and being sorry doesn't make up for the lies he is telling.  He thinks that this is a victory and that all will be well.  He will be able to go home to his children, while a woman cries for her baby.  God doesn't work that way and any lie has to be punished.  Any act has to be punished, if not by the court system that is bias anyway, but by the Spirit of Truth.
Aiyana Stanley-Jones
Aiyana Stanley-Jones... RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment