Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hoffa Smoffa




Jimmy Hoffa

Look, Michael Bouchard is a joke.  Now, he and his friend in the FBI are looking for the body of Teamster Leader, Jimmy Hoffa.  My mother remembers this story from when it happened when I was a toddler.  Jimmy Hoffa was a mobster his damn self.  The way I hear it, he was trying to dance with people that he had no business dancing with.  He was said to be a tough union boss, but he had lots of trouble.  You can't mess with the mob and think your going to get away with it.  I can just imagine that he was probably beat up, before they killed him.  I don't know about you, but I don't mess with the police in my city.  I barely leave my house.  I don't hardly move in this city, because these people are so dirty.  I wonder what was going through Hoffa's mind.

Maybe unlike me, he hadn't been tortured and falsely imprisoned by the Oakland County Circuit Court judges.  I sorta watched the movie about his life and it was pretty fierce.  Hoffa was a strong man, with a strong voice and mighty following.  Like myself, he also had a big mouth with all of that.  I've been beat down, and have had a beating that can't be compared to anything I've ever experienced in my life.  Those Oakland County Sheriffs are just as bullheaded as Bouchard and refused to give up on "turning me out".  Like Hoffa, I refuse to go away either.  Not until the Oakland County Sheriff's Department pays for the pain they've cost me and all those women that they are abusing.

I'm sure they haven't stopped and are gearing up for the summer sweeps.  That's when they pick up all the prostitutes from Baldwin and bring them to the jails to sell.  Bouchard is posed with his "fly" cop shades giving the people a show.  Trying to make them believe that he and the FBI are friends.  Just in case they have stumbled upon my blog.  He wants to put up a front to show that he cares about something that happened when he was barely a teenager himself.  Bringing closure to the Hoffas isn't as important as his deputies making money by holding freak shows in his jail's gym or feeding them what amounts to dog food to keep the sex acts coming.

I fail to see his worth in this county, at all.  He's a glorified pimp who is attaching himself to every little thing to try to bring some importance to his mud wrecked term as Sheriff. He lives as a liar and a man who can't keep a firm hand on his responsibility.  When it finally comes out, he will have to say one of two things, "I didn't know" or "I heard, but couldn't prove it."  It's all the end of his reign.  He is a sorry excuse for a Sheriff and Benny Napoleon isn't any better.  They should both retire to a island off the coast of Mexico.  Detroit is the most foolish city I've ever heard of.  I hear that Napoleon is the leading in the polls.  His deputies aren't any better and should join Oakland County's at the bottom of the Law Enforcement food chain.

If I hear of one more FBI link to Bouchard, I'm going to scream.  This man is a derelict who should be forced to resign.  I hope someone is going to do something about him.  His morale is low and those deputies obviously have no respect for him or his office.  He just keeps getting air-time from that ultra Conservative Fox News.  They air stories about Black men who rob and kill, but deputies that pimp are off their agenda.  I wonder what is more news worthy people doing what they do, or a group meant to uphold the law breaking it?

If Hoffa was alive he would tell Bouchard to stay the f@#! away from him and go get his deputies in line.  To put into place rules, people and circumstances that would help them stop sexually abusing the inmates in Oakland County Jail.  Hoffa would be insulted by Bouchard hanging on his coat tails, because he's part of a police corruption scandal.  I wished I had the Hoffa's address, I would write and tell them.  It would mean that I would have to stay in more, but it would help expose a man who has no validity in our society.  A man who is involved in lies, conspiracy and cover-ups...Michael Bouchard, Republican.
Michael Bouchard


No comments:

Post a Comment