Thursday, June 20, 2013

Other Possible Oakland County Victims



Mitchell Young

I'm not sure what Mitchell Young believes.  I think that he believes that if he tells everybody that he is afraid of Tucker, then he can go home.  I can't believe that he is taking the family through this after all they've been through.  He thinks that Tucker owes him something, because this was all his idea.  Poor Mitch, he just has no idea what he did.  Maybe he does and just doesn't want to face the truth.  The real truth is that they were running from the Oakland County Sheriff's Deputies who would sell him in jail.  It would be easy to convince him.  Did you see how he shook when he was brought into the courtroom in the early days of his arrest.  With the tricks and manipulations of the Oakland County Deputies, he would have broke in a second.  The things I went through he would have been more than willing to go to the Clinic to be sold.  Any man who can be talked into murder, would surely find prostitution a breeze.  With that boyish and baby face, he brought them a pretty penny, too.

See, I told you before that probation is a set-up.  I can estimate that about 97% of the inmates who are released on probation never make it off.  It's like they have a radar that allows them to find their participants. If not that, they actually show up and are sent back by pimping probation officers and judges.  The worse part is that the conditions are Zero Tolerance, which means there is no drugs, no alcohol and no fun.  I bet that more than half of the probationers don't even make it home without a hit.  In Pontiac, you pass three sets, before you get to the Eastside of town, just three miles from the jail.  Actually, most inmates live on the strip, Baldwin encompasses a huge chunk of the drugs in the city.

It's pretty sad about Rhonda Ransom, but she was going out at the wrong time and on the wrong side of town at three o'clock in the morning.  The people placed on probation can't change their locale and therefore don't change their friends.  Look at Tucker and Mitchell as an example, and the fact they may have even hung out with the Layne kid.  It's a fact that kid was on probation, too.  What if he had told his grandmother that he could kill her and get away with it.  Amy did it, and Sarah did it, too.  How do we know that Oakland County Jail didn't create another killing in our county.  Grandma was touched, and I lived with her for nine days.  She has very different views on life, and the judicial system.  Somehow, she thought she would go home.  It was more likely that if her grandson was sitting where she sat, however, he would have a greater chance of going home.  Since he had been through the system, and was on probation.  I just have no idea if he ever spent time in Oakland County Jail.  If he had, I bet he had some involvement with the illegal activities.  Even if he didn't go to jail, hanging out with people like Tucker would expose him to the scam.  Most of the men and women involved are drug addicted who have committed their crime for some type of drug related offense.  They more than likely have either been involve in homosexual activities in the past or prostitution, anyway.

Jonathan Hoffman

I don't think Mitchell thinks he will go home, but I think he believes that he will be given less time than Tucker.  I believe that he looked up to Tucker as his leader, and probably was afraid of him.  That does not change what he planned with him.  He's a prostitute, too, and more than likely has a reason to help the deputies paint Tucker as a stone cold killer.  Honestly, I think he is scared of his own shadow and would do anything to save himself.  The reach of the judges at the Oakland County Jail is far.  When I was in prison trying to be re-sentenced, my lawyer that he had never come into so much adversity in an appeal.  I have no idea why they wanted me to stay in prison, but I did.  I was only suppose do three months.

I can tell you that Oakland County has caused a lot of pain selling people.  Just think of all the cases that happened before I got there to see what they were doing.  I can think of three murder cases just thinking about the last three years.  I also wonder if the man who murdered poor Rhonda Ransom was ever in Oakland County Jail and released early or got a lighter sentence for a greater crime.  If so, Starr Jones' job is not over, and she needs to focus on the illegal activities as the Oakland County Jail.  My mind is steady on poor Mitchell Young and his poor family that no one ever talks about, but then there are the people who are out on the street now.  It should scare Oakland County that murder is becoming synonymous with prostitution and early releases.  At some point somebody has to take a look and see that murderers are walking away from punishment, walking free to commit more crime.  That putting everyone in serious danger.

Roseline Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment