I have discovered what's been going on in my apartment. The man next door has been coming in my apartment by removing a piece of wall on his side of the wall and climbin in by the space between the wall and my drop ceiling. He brought a friend with him a few times. When someone does know. He has actually become angry that I don't want him in my apartment. He believes that he should have free-reign of my place where I live and pay rent.I was thinking that he was shy and to himself, but he's been using my house his own personal grocery store. They stood in my hallway arguing one night. He stopped bringing that guy, because he was annoying and tt loud. I just imagine, He's the one who phispered my name in the wall. He thinks that it's all fun and games, but now he knows I know. I'm afraid that he will show himself as a real threat to me. I guess someone told him to frighten me or play tricks, because he took things and put them back. He stole my TV antenna, but he hasn't brought that back. He stole food. He took two sticks of butter last month. He's very thin and has gotten a buff boyfriend, Like it couldn't possibly be his skinng boyfriend living with him climbing between the walls. His boyfriend is black and buff. H couldn;t possibky be crwling through that space and gluing my cup shut.
He thinks he is so slick. I always knew he was coming in my apartment. He was stealing things and I knew what I have. My cups, spoons and forks. You can get four at Walmart for a dollar fifty. He likes to turn his head when he's walking by. I want to shout out, "I know what you look like." They got him off the srteets. He still goes to the library and hangs out. That's where I saw him the last time. He tried to turn his head so I didn't see him. I wanted to yell, "I watched you down the street. I waw tour face!" I'm thinking he's one of America's Most Wanted. He's over there right now being as quiet, but knowing every place I am in my apartment. When he stole my Black Girl Vitamins it kinda threw me off. I've never seen or heard a woman over there. He's just messing with me, but then he also stole my beta-blockers. I take those every day, twice a day. I need those for anxiety. I gues them breaking my phone and keeping me from my funds would drive me to a psychotic break. I've written some of my best work in these days. The OCSD isn't very smart. Garza is probably pretty made right now anout reposting his blog.

No comments:
Post a Comment