Monday, August 17, 2026
My Sister Amy...HAPPY BIRTHDAY
This post is a day late. My sister died two years ago. I never knew how sad she was until a month ago. Her eldesr son and his pedophile father came in my house and attempted to wreak havoc in my life. Replacing my water that the negroids had tainted. They discovered my man had planned to have it tested. Then he went forward to taint other things in my house. He sat with me saying he would be working with my man. He don't know my man doesn't do that job. He believed that I'm stupid and all alone and don't have anything or anyone. He treated me like a stranger. He didn't know I knew the things I did. He thought he was coming over to beat me up. To put a few blows in my sack. If not to knock me into oblivion, but to put a stagger in my walk. All he did was make my soul cry. One more love of my life gone. A crushing blow to my heart. My sister may have had questions, but that man who had destroyed her self-esteem had ruined her childs mind. He had done it long before that day he invaded the sanctity of my home and spoiled our love. His father told him that they would drag me back in their favor, my heart breaks for them, because they have lost a good friend, forever. I have lost good friends, too. The pedophile moved an entire half a house for me, by himself. Didn't ask for a dime. My nephew was always my friend someone I could talk to. Blessed me out, when I got close to knowing the sexual exploits of the people of their family. Put me out on the street. I cussed him out, but he never forgave me and his father only helped me to get me to trust him enough to get close to me to ruin my relationship. Monsters. People who have been sexually abused are crafty. They have been brought up to keep secrets and manipulate everybody, so they don't know their parents crimes. This man is 40 still under his father's thumb. His father still believing he's smarter than the law and drags his child into. A child that he didn't tell me that he don't even like. A man that direspects law enforcement so much that he thought they would leave me destitute. I wanted, never needed and he came back thinking I neened potato chips and gas from a man who grooms and rapes childen. I missed a very important appointment, because he was trying to come back in my life with a smile. The devil greatest trick was to convince the word he didn't exist. For 41 years I believed that his moves he made on me were isolated incidents. He was going through the family and victimizing his son's and my nieces and nephews. My sisters death released me from the sexual diviance and burdens. A lot makes sense now. I will miss that lille boy that would eat and fall asleep at the table who loved his Ma so much. Who always wanted to be a man. His father put him up to the mess as a sacrifice. Thinking I couldn't tell who the real Monster is. I kept telling him I'm not 15-years old anymore, but that goes back to thinking he's smarter than everyone. I know he wasn't smarter than my sister, but she loved him. She saw what he was and loved him despite of it all. Women have a tendency to be blind where there "man" is concerned. My man, however, is not a pedophile. So, I leave them to their vices and the negroids, who got my gas shut-off thinkin I would run to him for help. Since they disrupted my peace, no one has been in my home, to steal it again. I thought of my sister yesterday. How she loved birthdays and every special occassion. Then came the food with the special day and how she just couldn't get it under control. Knowing what I know now, it was simply impossible. Past hurts and present pains simply made it impossible. I loved my sister and refused to do anything to add to her pain. I hope wherever she is she is better and that she'll never have to face the things that contributed to the unhappiness. I hope wherever she is she is happy. Happy Birthday, Amy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment