Earlier this year I was flooded with calls from Oak Srteet Health. This young man called me three to four times a week. He wanted me to come into Oak Street Health and get checked out. He was entirely too pushy ans I was pertubed by his pushy ways and never went in. Recently, I got hooked up with Aetna and they hooked me up with Oak Street and I got an appointment. The man on the other end of the phone told me not to worry. I could get a new primary care doctor if this one didn't work out.I was like, why wouldn't it work out. I know why now. I went in early Monday morning. There was about six people in the course of my visit, and they were older elderly people. They were all either in wheelchairs or those scooter wheel chair thing you sit in when your not using it to push yourself around. The woman kept asking me if I wanted some water or coffee. I kept saying no, because I knew I was getting my blood sugar and blood pressure taken. The man taking my blood pressure lied and said my blood sugar was high. My blood pressure is supposedly high too. The man who climbs through the walls stole my blood pressure medication. Now what would he do that for? I have no symptoms of eithr high blood pressure or high blood sugar. But I take my blood pressure pills when I have them. He stole both my old ones and the new ones. I used to sweat and pee. I noticed it only happened when I took the medicine and when I stopped it stopped and I haven't been peeing or sweating since, and it's been almost two years. He also said I'm 197 pounds. Cam Newton 222 and he;s all muscle. I wear a size 14. My waist is a 14. The rest of my body is a 10. People dont recognize me. When he left the office he shut the machine off and fixed it so I couldn't take my own weight. I got on the scale to check for myself. Both scales and blood pressure machines can be callobrated to read more or less than your actual reading. I was a medic in the US Army. I just hate I left those elderly men and women there. There is something in that coffee and water keeping them sick. Medicine can keep you sick until you finally die. I'm sure the people at Oak Street with draw out the process to get money out of visits and medication, before their bodies give out from the wear and tear of their "care". Oakland County has a firm hand on all the corruption in Pontiac. I'm sure they were behind that young mans phone calls that other young man's phony vitals, the water and coffee being spiked and those people in those wheel cairs. I didn't stay for the list of unneccessary medications. I went home.


No comments:
Post a Comment