Monday, August 17, 2026

Thick versus Jackson

Thick is fine. Jackson is alright. Those women in jail want any man they can get, but they are evil. They created a lie about Thick. Said he had sex with an infamous prostitute and left the condom inside her. Thick never got an arrest warrant or charged with a crime. It was just an urban legend. Thick has dark hair and the bluest eyes. A White woman and a group of inmates said Jackson was having sex in the caustic closet. The same closet the size six bulldaggers did the strip searches. Besides they are selling sex on the regular. What makes him any different than the ones sticking their penises in foodslots? He was arrested and charged with criminal sexual assault. Oakland County is racist. There is no reason Jackson should have done a day in prison. Just because what a bunch of inmates said? He's Black and dont have sex with inmates and Thick is White and don't have sex with inmates. This just "stuck up", but who does Jackson think he is that uppity Nigger will pay. I told you about Amy and Sarah, they killed Black men and got away with it. Amy did "Open Murder" and got to prostitute her way out of LIFE in prison. How could an instititution be so blatanly racist and bias towards their employees. Not to mention the old Dep that got caught on the downstroke one night by an inmate. He was given some time off, but came back. The woman that caught him was declared insane and went to the Forensic Center. Just like they did me, when I discovered they were running prostitutes out the clinic. Jackson camee in Home Depot when he got oit, glad to see I was hanging in there. I'm a lot of people HOPE. I'm just holding on to God's unchanging hand and pray i can be of service. AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment