Saturday, August 1, 2026

I Call Them as I See Them

I started this thing a long time ago. I was 20 years old living in a hopeless place. I was laid up in my house struggling with myself. Everybody had figured out they would smoke crack and lead a menial life, with a menial job and have simple relationships, but I always knew I would do more, but I knew I would always be more complicated and Saturday night. I want to tell you that these men and women steal to live comfortably, my family has been the victims of their stick-up methods. Where Blacks are made to be the victims of their methods. It happened to me once at Gantos and I said, “Never, again!” Anytime a man can live on acres and have a $35K pick-up truck, selling appliances at Sears there is some dirty money coming from some place. I tell you what they do. They take stuff from the stores to Northern Michigan and sell it at trade shows and flea markets. That’s where Kid Rock sings about. That girl’s daddy probably worked at Montgomery Wards or Sears.

The people trying to run me down yesterday are amongst those people who steal to live in these rural cities and find jobs in the city. The Aramark girl 50 pounds heavier was in our city offices yesterday. She got a job of having a baby and giving away all of Aramark food in the jail. She hid her badge from me; I guess she forgot I know. She went on maternity leave for Aramark and came back an Oakland County Sheriff Deputy. She had two things going for her, Christina, she had given birth to an all-White baby, and she had stolen food for the Trustees and prostitutes in jail. She spent her mornings sorting through Aramark’s cupcakes and Lay’s chips, getting all the food ready for the day. Nobody paid for anything, and that’s why a $1 Sauve lotion in jail costs $8 by now. You can’t find them in the Dollar Store no more, because that’s where they steal them from. The soap and the shampoo, too. All the toiletries come from there, where people, poor people used to buy their body goods. That stuff if you can find it is $1, like I said is much, much more in jail.

Their children’s clothes are a lick, too. I go into Meijer and see them giving stuff away. I can’t be in line, because what I see. The food for their houses and everything. I hate to call names, but it’s true and I’m sick of it. I said I love Steve. I never said I loved everybody. That means every Black person in this game in Oakland County, because they steal, too. All the drugs and addiction have moved out this way, too. I’ve been watching council meetings in Lake Orion and Oxford, and people are complaining their school systems are not the same. They say their children need extra help. Things the Pontiac Schools said in the 80’s and 90’s. Get real, the drugs have moved into their neighborhoods now. One judge living in the suburbs was outraged, she said her friend was raising her daughters’ two kids, because her daughter was strung out on meth. I adjusted myself in my seat and laughed. “Black grandmothers have been doing that since heroin in the 1960s!” I made a comment on a page for one of those cities and a man asked me shouldn’t I be commenting on Pontiac’s page. I told him to wait until I showed up at a meeting.

You see, they believe I have my mind right now. I’m down with the White people, I believe that “White is right!” I never said I loved nobody, but Steve!” We work hard! He is not a pimp and risks his life for every dime. I know I’ve worked for years at a time watching the corruption. They don’t want to be called any derogatory term, because they believe that their corruption takes them to the top, until the FBI shows up and their trying to run people off the road. They did all that yesterday thinking I wasn’t going to call ‘em as I see ‘em. Wait until I talk about the homosexuality and child molestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment