Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Starving in Jail

I remember when Trump was voted in as President the Black people wanted us to do. Dick Gregory said in a hostile tone, “Nothing, it’s none of our business!” I didn’t know what that mean old man meant by that. It has been 10 years ant I know now There is a lot that people take for granted and one of them is status, money and the idea that things will continue the way they will. That corruption is what’s going to hold up the bad things in the world, because it will not. I heard some horrific things from both sides of the aisle this evening. First, kids aren’t reading at a fourth-grade level. Not just Black kids but most kids. This means, Welfare and Jail. People have complained their children aren’t getting that education; now what?

I know what you can do. Fire some of those older deputies, making all that money and bring some younger ones in. Since you’ve acquired Pontiac more intelligent African Americans who don’t want to steal and be involved with corruption. I know I have lived in the jail and they don’t feed you. They keep all the real food for their prostitutes. In prison on every Saturday, you get sausage and pancakes and oatmeal and syrup. Aramark serves the same meal at the jail, but we didn’t get it on Saturday. When my niece was there a few years ago, they got chips and sandwiches for two meals a day. They are stealing everything else. She didn’t speak to me and didn’t come to my mother’s funeral. She’s one of them. They love to get her there to prostitute for them. It makes them feel good about not getting me. Food insecurity is something they use to get you in their grips. I went to McClaren and didn’t eat for 24 hours.

Everybody is selling themselves these days. Hospital, party stores, McDonalds, the guys at the donut shop. EVERYWHERE the Oakland County Sherrif’s Department has this entire municipality posing as a whorehouse with our sons and daughter posing as whores. I’m telling whoever is listening and I think they are listening, and that milage was close. I spelled it wrong and they spelled it wrong on WWJ. There is only one “l”, Mike has to do these two years. He won’t make it, unless he’s a good faker!

No comments:

Post a Comment