Thursday, October 24, 2019

Alexis Pray

Alexis Wiley
Chief of Staff City of Detroit

Labor Day, I went to the parade for the Unions down in Detroit. Other than walking a couple of country miles, I was not very impressed and regretted going after I got there. Representative Brenda Lawrence, my U.S. Representative in Pontiac, was hosting a walk. It was poorly organized, ill-attended and lacked the enthusiasm of her constituency. She showed up and saw me and the look on her face showed me that I clearly wasn't welcome. She's going to reel in this condemnation by me, because she doesn't want anything to do with me. I can just imagine that she was involved in some kind of illegal happens in Southfield when she was the Mayor there. While in jail, I learned a lot about the city that sits on the edge of Detroit. She has a reason to run. I don't know if you read my blog on Reverend Wendell Anthony and about his ill-mannered food-fest. It called "NAACP...I gotta go". We were at a State Black Caucus event. All the Black folk filed in to kiss his ring. The "Powerful Oz." Note the period at the end. I like to remind people that the police knows everybody's business. Snitches march into police interrogation rooms every day and snitch. They tell the police, everything they want to know, but there are laws that they must abide by. They can't just knock down folk doors, because Pookie 'nem said they got a lot of drugs. There is a process, but know that they already know. That goes for Mayors with dirty hands, Presidents with drug habits and newswomen that get caught with their pants down. 

Brenda Lawrence ignoring me, when I asked for a picture

At one point everyone came over to take pictures. That included Alexis Wiley and her boss, Mayor Mike Duggan. All the publicity hounds ran over to get in the picture. I digressed and stood against the light post. I knew that I didn't want to be involved in a photo with Mike Duggan, Mayor, and his minion Alexis Wiley. She shouldn't know who I am, but them again, neither should Brenda Lawrence. I know that I was standing on the sidewalk and looked up, and there she was. I froze, because was coming through, shaking hands and handing out smiles. Knowing that I shouldn't keep company with her, I retreated to the light post. Once, Rep. Lawrence arrived, here comes "Your Honor, Mikey boy". See, Duggan got Wiley from Huel Perkins at Fox 2 News. I shouldn't be spreading rumors, but like I said, the police know everything. While I was incarcerated, I was writing Huel Perkins about my situation. I wrote him every week. I wrote a blog about him, too. it's called "Huel Perkins: Help me!" The deputies usually read receiver's address on the outgoing mail. So, a couple of deputies stood over me while I was out on a bench for something or the other and had a conversation. It was about Huel Perkins and ended with one of the men stating, "Yeah, he's the one going with that Alexis Wiley?" My eyes bugged out! Fox 2 Detroit was the only news channel we got. Fox 2, was the only channel we watched, channels 4 and 7 didn't work. 

I know why now. Fox is a Conservative channel, Bouchard and Patterson are both Republicans. All the prostitution and crap going on in that jail! They will do whatever it takes to protect their good name. That is evident in the way they treat Trump, who is an obvious trainwreck. They had a perfectly good newsman, Shepard Smith, quit, because he couldn't take it anymore. They were scared that Perkins would somehow try and help me, because he is Black. They don't trust us, because they know we can't trust them. White men protect their women, and they assumed that Perkins would try to help me. "You only see in other what you see in yourself". That goes for goodness and badness, because I never thought that all my letters to him were falling on deaf ears. I thought that he was taking my pain to heart. I thought he read my letters and wanted to do something to stop my suffering. Nope, he was one of them. When I told everyone that he was fine, I think he believed that I was interested in him for more that just help. I was on a Facebook post, about Wiley deleting emails. I told you they troll me, and two men all at once told me that I wanted to be Wiley. I wanted to be his mistress, or I wanted to be one of his mistresses. I want to be neither. I wrote him 20+ letters, and not one time did I mention his looks, sex or anything about a relationship. The reasons those deputies spoke so freely, is that I don't do other folk husbands. They knew that it would change the way I'd see him and force me to stop writing him. I did not and had faith he wasn't the man they said he was.


Newsman Murray Feldman


I just watched them and looked for clues. Then there was the big shake-up at Fox 2 Detroit. People were retired and fired and Huel stayed afloat. Murray Feldman was out and Huel was in. Then they began to move up people that were likeable, like Roop Raj. I don't know if this is true, but Deena Centofanti push Jackie Paige out. Cam Carmen left and there was a whole slew of them that still have dinner and hangout. Centofanti husband is Creative Producer at Fox 2. So, she keeps her job, while other bright and effective newscasters are let go. All Fox 2 News rejects and some of my favorite people. Deena Centofanti had her nerves to do a special report on the struggles that Jackie Paige had. I knew that if anyone in that newsroom made her feel less-than, it was that Deena Centofanti. She wished that she could get Maurielle Lue out. When she got that spot on national television on the "Steve Harvey Show", Deena and Ryan Armanni gave her the worst time; jealous. But Deena gave Charles Pugh a hard time, too. You know where he is today! Maurielle Lue has a outstanding record. She began in Atlanta as a little newscaster when she was 16-years old. She has a Lue-Crew. People who love and admire her. Deena actually tried to replicate her fan club! Then, she moved to Cleveland during Lebron's wonder years. She is a force, and gorgeous, too. I notice that Huel Perkins is at every function, every party and such. He cried on air, when Sherry Margolis husband died. He's the friend to all, and slick! I wrote Charlie LeDuff a message on Facebook, and asked him did he hear about Wiley and Perkins. He never got back to me. Some people were congratulating him on his new podcast and someone mentioned Huel Perkins and he gave him kudos. A fan of Charlie's I couldn't believe that Perkins wasn't happy to see him go!


I wrote:  Yeah, I'm sure when you were thinking about leaving or being pushed out, he took you to lunch and had a talk with you. Told you that you were making the best choice for you and your career."

Charlie LeDuff did a series of reports on Mayor Mike Duggan and bid rigging. The same offence that got Kwame Kilpatrick 28-years in prison. Charlie went to the office of these men that were charging the city twice the amounts for tearing down houses in Detroit. He uncovered emails between the men, and paperwork that proved they were charging more to tear down the blight in Detroit. I wrote a blog on that, too. It's called, "Mike Duggan - Mayor of Detroit", and it highlights his ability to do the same things that Kwame Kilpatrick did, but get away with it. Yesterday, having to had too explain away why Alexis Wiley order emails deleted was done, he was at Wayne State. He and Gretchen Whitmer announced that the university was offering free tuition to 2020 graduates. Something that he probably had nothing to do with initiating, but he was there. He had on a Wayne State University t-shirt like everything was fine. Something Kilpatrick wasn't good at, "Faking the Funk". Kilpatrick just wasn't phony and didn't believe that his people wanted him to be. He didn't know how to play "nice". He knew too much, and that was obvious when he got out and started living a lavish lifestyle with rich men money. Do you think that Mayor Mike Duggan turned down all that money? NO! He's better than that, he cook the books better, hide his dirt better and can put on a million dollar smile better than Kwame could on cue. Charlie LeDuff didn't fall for it, and he thought the people of Detroit deserve better.



But Mike Duggan had taken in Perkins' mistress. Gave her a job and got her out of his hair. She was walking around like she was the "work wife". Shooing people away from his desk, giving women the evil eye, and being just a real headache all together. She was going to lose him his job and his wife and the good name that he thought he had so cleverly crafted. Robert Carmack called me one day. I sent him a letter asking him if he had ever heard about my case, telling him to be careful. He started asking me to "go out" and talk. I said, "We can talk about this over lunch or something. Sure..." He's sure that he's going to get off. He had called me back on accident, and he hasn't called back since. I'm surely not calling him, because it hasn't been found out if he is a thief or not. He skipped around his own case, which caused me alarm. If your not doing thing illegal, why call me and skate over the issues. I really don't know where he was coming from. He's the one that brought to the forefront the fact that Mayor Mike Duggan was having an affair with that doctor. The one with the number one child mortality rate program in the country. I'm sure it is, after you threw all that money into it for sex. I really can't believe women that use their bodies for financial gain. In the words of NeNe Leakes, "You can never win when you play dirty..." He even thought his marriage was going to survive his infidelity. Hillary's are few and far between these days. Tasha Smith told Wendy Williams on her show, "We gone talk after this is over." In a few days, Wendy filed for divorce. Women aren't taking that kind of mess anymore.

I wrote and asked ML Elrick about it, too. I wondered if it was true. He never got back to me, and I wondered if he asked Perkins about it. I also wonder how his job is going these days. I don't watch Fox News Detroit, anymore. It's obvious that Fox 2 Detroit has a line to the Mayor's Office, because Fanchon Stinger lost her job in the Kwame Kilpatrick mess. Synagro a company out of Texas won a $47 million dollar bid from the city of Detroit (AP, 2009). She claims not to be their consultant and it was all on her then boyfriend that have her bad credit. A man with close ties to the Kilpatrick's. Now, I'm watching television and there is Alexis Wiley at a party for the Fire Union Treasurer. A woman that is being investigated for embezzlement. She just can't seem to keep herself out of the controversy. This whole thing screams a racket to me. I hate to mention this, but Ron Savage, may he rest in peace, did not like me. I had seen him at OCC back in the day. After my bid in the jail, he was curt towards me. I wondered why he had changed so drastically. I want to know how these people know me on sight. But after his death, I learned that he was close to the police in Walled Lake, Waterford and the Oakland County Sheriff's Department. 

Mayor Mike Duggan and his suspected mistress
Dr. Sonia Hassan
I have never seen Alexis Wiley and Huel Perkins having sex. I've never seen Mayor Mike Duggan, and Dr. Hassan have sex. I do know Duggan's wife is divorcing him. I know that he gave Dr. Hassan's organization money that could have been given to someone that he hasn't been connected with romantically. Kwame Kilpatrick was tried in the "court of public opinion". They showed a slew of text messages that showed he had an affair. Then the bid rigging with his sister's husband. My aunt  and I, took my sister's ex-husband home one day. We jumped on the freeway and she took me deeper into the Westside. She lives off Seven Mile and Telegraph. We went further down the road. What I saw was horrible. Houses, six or seven in a row falling apart. Houses, some of them burnt out, neighborhood fit for complete demolition. I mean they could create a whole other world with one fell swoop of a bulldozer. All the work that has been done downtown is nothing, until he can help the people that need help the most. All those businesses and construction in Midtown and Corktown does nothing for the people. The Mayor and Huel Perkins using city funds for their own personal use is insane. I know 10 women off the top of my head that are more articulate, charismatic and classier than Alexis Wiley. She's not even from Detroit, and was born in raised in Los Angeles. That means she was raised in Compton or South Central (joking). With people like her, you will never know.

The Kilpatricks
With the price of tearing houses down is more than twice as much, fewer homes will be torn down. All these new ordinances and paperwork is stifling the progress, too. These men are robbing the city blind. When they clear a city block, Mayor Mike Duggan will show up in a hard hat, take the credit and leave. On his way to create another fallacy of decency and hard work. All these men and women are unscrupulous. This is another drama played out on television, only Duggan is smart. He's not going to leave a paper-trail and ordered those emails deleted. After Kilpatrick, lovers no longer create sexy emails talking about people that are getting on their nerves. With all the new technology, however, men like Robert Carmack can hire a private investigator that can get footage using his cell phone. There is no mistaking Mayor Duggan leaving Dr. Hassan's house. Entering with a remote control programed for her garage door. There is footage of Huel Perkins and Alexis Wiley flirting on "Let it Rip", but I can't seem to find it. She used to be a guest from time-to-time. I pray that the elected officials in Michigan begin to repent. I pray that Alexis Wiley's husband and Huel Perkins' wife sleep well. I saw photos of Wiley's wedding and the Mrs. Perkins was in attendance. I would be so angry. They've been together a long time, hopefully she is a Hillary and subject to forgive. Carlita Kilpatrick forgave Kwame, but couldn't wait 28-years and divorced him in 2018. 

Sometimes life is a long road, and only the strong survive. Your chances of survival are high, when you play with clean hands. To play with dirty one, just muddy the water and won't allow you to see your way clearly. I know who saw it clear from the beginning, that Charlie LeDuff. I admire a man unafraid to tell the truth, and pee in the bushes when he has to go. Those people that appear to be perfect are never really perfect, but are hiding secrets. It's insane to think that anything is ever perfect, but we all need a little work sometimes. To pick on people and single some out for extinction is mean. Sometimes, people need to be taken to the woodshed and never brought back. Somethings just can't be forgiven. Duggan "The Great White Hope", has failed the city. For this, we could have kept Kilpatrick. They ran him in the ground worse than the Democrats do Trump. I know Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo's only business, everyday is to tear Trump down. The Obsession is scary to me. It was the same with Kilpatrick, until they brought him down. I wonder who is going to have the courage to bring these men down. The Mayor and the Media...News at 11 on the edge. I bet Charlie'll get 'em.


Jason Carr is no longer there and has a new gig on Channel 4, WDIV...

Associated Press. (2009). Former TV news anchor, Fanchon Stinger, speaks out on FBI       probe. https://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/2009/12/former_tv_news_anchor_fanchon_1.html



No comments:

Post a Comment