Friday, January 5, 2018

The Fox 2 News: Harboring Sexual Deviants and Pimps





Image result for huel perkins
Huel Perkins



When I went to jail in January of 2011, seven years and two days ago, I was ignorant. I had no idea what I was in store for. I lived in general population for about two days, and then I was attacked and sent through 28. It's a magic door that sent you to hell. Like every other thing in jail, it did the opposite for me and I found the only heaven I could know. I was forced to live alone, and even the screaming and midnight ramblings didn't change my point of view. In the pod where I lived we had a television that only got one channel, Fox 2 News. When I discovered that I was in the middle of a prostitution ring that wasn't going to set me free, I panicked. I began to write letters, to everyone I could think of, and Huel Perkins was the only face I saw on a regular bases in the news. I thought for sure that he would jump at the chance for a news story like mine. I was in jail for the second time, for something I didn't do and now I'm being held hostage by a corrupt system.

I wrote him countless letters. In fact, I wrote him every week, and told him all about my suffering, at the hands of crooked deputies, who only wanted to sell me and make money. And I have suffered since, because, four months after I beat that case, I was back there. I was fighting the same battles that I faced, before. I turned once again to my friend, Huel Perkins. Who obviously has secrets, but not big enough secrets to make him a part of the #Metoo movement. It is enough, however, to keep him away from me and my stories about the Oakland County Jail. Now, however, the second Oakland County Sheriff's Deputy has been ran over. He is laying in a bed fighting for his life, and for the third time, "the rooster has come home to nest."

Fox 2 News, has refused to hear my story and gives no credence to the idea that they are selling people for boats, vintage cars and cabins in the U.P. In fact, they allowed a broadcast about a house in Dearborn being ran by a OCSD, whose part of the "Name Game". I don't know if she's still Thomas, Stevenson or Reynolds the name she used in the newscast. They allowed an unknowing Taryn Asher to do a report on this whorehouse being ran by Thomas-Stevenson-Reynolds, who uses so many names to cover her true identity. Deputies are so engaged in dirt that includes, sexual favors, beating and verbal abuse that some of them change their name tags to be anonymous. My goal in life is to make them all go away and stop selling people with no family, no support and no hope in the jail's clinic.
Image result for Deena Centofanti and Ron Savage
Deena Centofanti


I have a very strong will, as you may find out, if you read all my posts from 2013. I was tortured to a certain extent, and had to fight every day to live. Huel Perkins can't even acknowledge me, or the things that he read in my letters. I think that he would lose his job. Because Fox 2 News in Detroit is harboring sexual deviants and pimps. First, I think they are racist and don't think it's good that this news is coming from me. Second, they are Republicans and support other Republicans like L. Brooks Patterson and Michael Bouchard to a fault. Third, Deena Centafonti is running the show and she subscribes to both issues. I can't stand her, and I don't have to be politically correct. They say I'm crazy and violent, why not be crass and belligerent. I didn't call her a stuck-up bitch, so I think I'm managing pretty well.
Image result for Deena Centofanti and Ron Savage
Ron Savage
Ron Savage, God rest his soul, was friends with OCSD. He was a Reserved Firefighter for Walled Lake? He was very uncomfortable with my truth. I don't know what to say about his death, but I just wonder how much he really knew. God does magic with people that we may never understand. The consequences of a man's actions could be fatal or just abusive. It seems that men are dying. I just wonder, sometimes, if he was one of them. The idea that I believe in God, may constitute the chance to one day tell my story, but I know now that the reason our television set was tuned to Fox 2 was to make sure our stories would never be told.

This opioid epidemic, where suburban kids are now losing their lives is fueling the prostitution. Young White kids are going to jail now more than ever. Their parents are calling for reform, but the people in place to help are selling their children. Pimping them for cars, boats and cabins in the woods. I was watching as Deputy Governor Calley and Judge Linda Davis, stood in a semi-circle passing into law legislation that is supposed to help the crisis. Creating stages of servicing these men and women who are addicted. I laughed when she said that she knew three families, friends, who were raising their grandchildren, because of the opioid epidemic. All the beds in those "institutions" will be bartered for sex acts in Oakland County. Furthermore, Black folk have been raising their grandchildren, since the first heroine epidemic in the 1970's that targeted us. Then the crack epidemic of the 1980's. I wanted to write to Davis, but felt that she was a bit "out of touch" with what was really going on and with African-Americans. This problem has no color, creed or income level and we must focus on all of them or none of them.

Image result for Deputy Governor Calley bill signing
Calley and Dais during Bill signing
The truth is that her colleagues on the bench, Rae Lee Chabot, Colleen O'Brien and Martha Anderson were setting men and women free who were prostituting for lighter sentences in the Oakland County Jail. Fox 2 News, who also aired the signing of the bill, is keeping their crimes a secret. And that they were allowing fake news stories to be ran that would help further the epidemic and kill more men and women and leave children mother and fatherless. My example was and still is Tucker Cipriano. They aired the story of his families death and maiming, but not the reason they were allowed to die. He was released from the Oakland County Jail two months early. How could a woman of her stature wrap her mind around that? Calley only did it for positive press, because he is running for Governor. Nobody has taken the time to speak to me or even care. With help from the crooked FBI, they hide my posts and manipulate my life.

While in a mental institution, where they sent me to discredit my story, I found out the mentally ill citizens were being abused, too. Used for sex and fed drugs meant to control them and keep them cooperative. It's been going on forever there, too. No one cares, and no one wants to do anything about it. These people don't vote! They don't go to parties and stand around and talk about summer vacations, vintage cars and boat trips. They are homeless, drug addicted and afraid. The police will harass you and make you sick to live. I've seen it in jail, and I experienced it first hand. The feeling of helplessness is stifling. You have to take the time out of your day to read the blogs in 2013. I couldn't possibly rehash the misery in one post.

Members of the News are being told not to speak to me, because I am crazy. Warned that I can't be trusted, because, I've been institutionalized. Yes, by the same people who are selling people. I've never been institutionalized until entering the judicial system. I don't "cooperate". I'm not a dike. Believe me, all those women having sex with other women in jail, aren't dikes either. They are forced to have sex with other women, by deputies like Thomas-Stevenson-Reynolds. I don't use drugs, neither do I sell myself for a cheeseburger and Coke, when the jail sells Pepsi. I'm worth more than that, and I know my self worth. Deena Centafonti does, too. Her husband is a Vice-President at Fox 2 News and she's allowed to run the show. Therefore, she is able to prevent the stories of people being sold and tortured in the jail a big secret. She doesn't care about our children, and her health segments are long and dry.
Image result for Deena Centofanti and husband
She got that job!

Fox 2 Morning on the Nine, hasn't been the same since Jason Carr left. If the news isn't told by her and what she is interested in then it's not important. I'm talking about a human rights issue. People in Lybia are being sold, but the same type of things are going on right down the street in the jail. It hasn't stopped in seven years and two days and until the press and law enforcement really get involved, it won't stop. I was just there in April, fighting yet another bogus case. Women and men were still being carted to the jail's clinic and sold. It's all political and favoritism. The news reporters actually believe that I want to do their job. I'm a lawyer and not a reporter. Amy Lange turned her nose up at me at the courthouse, Kimberly Craig rolled her eyes and turned away. The Baskerville guy on Channel 7, actually called me crazy when I appeared on his feed. Remember, what I said about people being brainwashed, manipulated and controlled. They've tried to do that to me, while they seek to destroy my name. News at 11...

No comments:

Post a Comment