Sunday, January 21, 2018

Credit Checks...!

America's leading credit reporting agency
Image result for Experian




I left Sears in 2002. At the time I was a junior at Baker College, but 10 months later was suspended from there. I arrested in front of my entire cohort group one Wednesday afternoon in 2003, and dragged off to jail. At the time, I had two things, positive, on my credit report. My car, and a recent credit card. My student loans were out of default and I was getting financial aid, again. My first Associates Degree was paid for by me and Sears Roebuck and Company. I hadn't had lights or gas in my name since, 1998. My car was repossessed, after I left school, because I no longer got student loans to pay my car payment and didn't have insurance. I was convicted of stalking, the lying asshole and went to prison the following year, 2004, after violating probation. Fast-forward to 2008. I come home, finish parole, and get out of default for the second time and start back to school in 2010.

When I came home, I didn't have a license. After four years, you can't just renew your license, but do the test and road test from scratch. My sister, the darling that she is, allowed me to use her car. Later that summer she gave me her old '96 Grand Am. That was, before I went back to prison for fighting my sister, in the hospital, and after my mother had a stroke. So, it's 2009, and seven years since the last time I had credit. I'm proposing getting another loan for school, and went to the fafsa website to see my loans and their amounts. While looking over the loans, I see a loan for $3,400 in 2005. Well, I was in prison in 2005, and this loan was taken out from Baker College. So, I blast Baker, but it was cancelled and "sent back". You know somebody cashed that check; right?

So, while I'm in jail the second or third time, I forget, cable is cut off in my name. My mother, never wanting it in my name, anyway. She cuts it back on in her name. It was all legit, and it was only shut-off, because I was in jail. They even sent me a check in jail, because my mother had paid the bill. When I get home, I called and asked if I owed money, because they sent the check back to me. It was like we had gotten a month free cable. The lady started looking up my account. Our home phone was no longer attached to my account, but to my mothers account. She had to look it up by my social security number instead. All of sudden the operator asked me, "Which address are you asking about?" Something went all through me. Because I had found out that some one had put Direct TV and lights and gas in a house in Inkster. Now, they had put cable in my name in the tune of $3,000. The lady said for equipment for home security.

Not only had those people put lights, gas, and satellite in my name. They had also had cable in my name on DePlanche in Inkster, and two months later moved. Taking with them all the equipment afforded them by these companies and running bills up over $7,000. Using up my name and simply moving on. I did all the normal stuff you do,I contacted Experian, Equifax and Trans Union. I contacted the Department of Commerce and they put my social security number on hold. When they asked in the paperwork, where the breach occurred I told the truth.

My niece, had a similar problem with her social security number being used in a similar fashion. We had two things in common. Baker College and the Oakland County Jail. That's exactly what I told them on my paper work. Oakland County Sheriff's Deputies had to come to the house to make a police report. I needed to call them, because I needed a police report number to file the Identity Theft paperwork. Because of the lying asshole I couldn't go to the substation. The male officer took my identification, and ran my name. I had called them, and would have been a fool to call the police if I was wanted or had a warrant for my arrest. After their attempt to get yet another prostitute in the jail, they took my statement, gave me their card with a report number on it and left. I still have that card, today. It came in handy last summer.


Last summer, I discovered that three houses in Detroit had lights and gas in my name. When I found out and called DTE Energy, they told me that they couldn't tell me anything, because I might be the thieves. Well, I cussed them out. Then, I told them to shut the gas and lights off in those addresses. Because, at first, I only knew about two addresses, but calling everyday, and talking to new and different operators, I found out new information, everyday. I actually went down to Detroit, and to the house on West Outer Drive. I took pictures of it and end up running out of gas about a mile from the house. I had to call my 75-year old aunt to bring me gas. Before she came, however, a man came and gave me $10. Being who I am, I had a purse full of money. I just needed a gas can and some gas. The man went and got the gas, but the can he bought didn't work. I was holding up traffic, because I had stopped in the middle of the street. I could see cars in the rearview mirror stopping, just before ramming into the back of my car.

Like the angel she is, my aunt was standing in the parking lot with her old-fashion gas can. She stood there watching us struggle. I finally noticed her and she looked amused. She said, "Y'all was getting more gas on the ground than in the tank!" I was so anxious and frustrated, but I made it back to her house, and gave her back her gas can. She wouldn't take money for the gas. I got the lecture, about being irresponsible and taking the risk of coming to Detroit to locate the people who were stealing my name and running up a light bill. I was so hot, however, and wasn't even thinking. Come to find out that it is a scam that drug dealers use to grow marijuana. They use the utilities in other people name, and heat the house and use the electricity for the LED lights in their grow houses. That's when I knew it was the police. I'm not sure that DTE wasn't involved, I'd made a claim three years before, and had an outstanding balance. They claim if the balance isn't over $100 that they could turn on serivce, and add the balance to the first bill.

These grow houses are rarely lived in. They are mainly used to grow weed, and the dealers live elsewhere. They come to check on the plants from time-to-time, but they don't actually live at the residents. Unless it was the day they checked on their plants, I wouldn't see them there, anyway. I just pictured some hood-rat coming to the door, with a baby on her hip and using my name, because she ran up lights in her last house. That's not the case, it was drug dealers, because they ran up a $500 light bill in less than 45-days. I kept pissing the OCSD off, because everytime Michael Bouchard was on television fighting a cause, I'd intervene and write the people a letter. I would tell them that he was running prostitutes out the clinic and he couldn't help anyone do anything. He first needed to help himself. These black cars and trucks would greet me outside OCC, after one of those letters, but...

He then, would come down on his jailhouse deputies and they would in turn get mad at me. He doesn't really care what they do, because he doesn't accept mail from inmates. I guess, he wants to act like he's doing something about their criminal activities. When they get pissed at me, they do what they did in jail, they do something to make me suffer. I've written a lot of letter. The woman whose baby was left alone, while its drug addicted babysitter got high is my favorite. She just cried outside the courtroom, because the woman who wrecked her car and put her child's life in danger, got six months or something like that. I wrote her and told her she was a Trustee and the biggest whore in the jail, and that she got that little bit of time for prostituting. I'm sure they convinced her that I am crazy, but I keep on writing...



No comments:

Post a Comment