Thursday, January 25, 2018

Bill Schutte: Nassar versus OCJ


Image result
Bill Schutte
Michigan Attorney General
Today, Larry Nassar was sentenced to 40-175 years in prison. He was cuffed and taken to a holding cell on his way to never being free, again. I have a brother who is in prison for 30 years. He was found guilty of Conspiracy to sell drugs. Now, the police are just as guilty, if not more guilty than my brother, because they have a higher standard. Of course, they were involved in my brother selling drugs. You don't sell drugs in Pontiac without police assistance. You either let them in on the deal, go to prison or get killed. The choice is yours. Their influence on someones life, who doesn't follow in their line of doing things is incredible. They will harass you relentlessly, especially when they are wrong and that's most of the time. It's just the way it is.

So, when I see Nassar, I see a parallel, between him and the Oakland County Sheriff's Department. They have been selling women for at least 20 years that I know. No one cares, and they relentlessly harass and torment me and no one cares about that either. Today, the President of Michigan State University resigned under extreme pressure, due to the Nassar incident. They said that she was somehow responsible for the molestation. Well, maybe for her tenure, but what about all the presidents and athletic directors before her? Will they knock on their doors and ask for all their compensation for their inability to stop the criminal behavior? They could sue each and everyone of them, civilly. Just like the Goldman's did O.J. And he wasn't even found guilty of the crime. Nassar is guilty and is going to prison for his crimes. They have a good case against these people. Right?

In a civil case, you just have to prove by a preponderance of evidence that the crime actually occurred. Because Bill Schutte, Michigan's State Attorney General, will be investigating Michigan State Unversity. He's going to "look into" allegations that they were negligent in the Nassar case. Someone has to be responsible for so many women being molested by this man, because it just isn't right. Right? Well, sure, if you want to dive into it so deep. When things happen over such a long period of time, it's hard to pin point blame and put a single set of circumstances on just one person. If you have information like in the Sandusky case. People actually caught him in the act and said nothing. If you don't say anything, what is there to investigate? If you don't say a word, who will know, and how can they help? Now, he was wrong, dead wrong, but listen...

I've been screaming that the deputies at the Oakland County Jail are selling women and men in the clinic, and I'm crazy. The judge orders a psych exam and you go to another place that is involved in prostitution and are declared incompetent, due to a mental defect. It's a racket, and there is no way to get out of being called crazy or insane in this case. Even if I did say I was innocent the entore time, and was found not guilty. I'm still insane, because I know about the prostitution. Right?

Who is policing the police, and anyone that calls me insane is? When I watch television, Fox 2 News, show sound bites of people being insane. All kinds of innuendo about people with "mental health" issues. They just guilty. Then they run commercials, during my new favorite show, 9-1-1, of that pathetic Deena Centafonti. If I knew someone was writing something that wasn't true and I was a millionaire, with the chance to put anything I want out to the world, it wouldn't be that. Just like when Mo'Nique cussed out Oprah and Tyler Perry in concert. To this day, I don't think either of them has given her words a second thought. She's not on their level, but if it was true, they would have come out swinging. I'm just saying. Since, she just some jealous and disgruntle potential employee that let it go. They have better things to do than entertain a lunatic. See where I'm going?

But, I'm not to live in peace, and I write about it. They are still out there selling inmates, because they are all over-extended. They have homes and cars they can't afford, spend too much money at the grocery store, and have children in college who need money. It's not feasible that they aren't still selling inmates. What's also the truth is that Bill Schutte isn't thinking about them. He could care less. Mainly, because they know his deepest secrets, but worse, those inmates aren't really human. They are subhuman and not entitled to the same type of pain that those young, mostly White women endured by Larry Nassar in a doctors office. While participating in a sport, only middle and upper-middle class girl get involved in.  Having sex with men in a clinic, in a jail, is better than doing in the street, at night, and behind a dumpster. Right?

Well, with all the psychotropic medication that I've taken in the last 15 years, I should be crazy or go crazy, but I know this much. The police in Michigan are some of the worst in America. Other police, politicians and our communities are afraid and allow them to get away with crimes that would send an ordinary citizen, like Larry Nassar and my brother, to prison forever. Because he probably won't live another 40 years. At 54, he has maybe 30 years at the most. I know cops who have died crooked. It's simply not fair! Why should they get away with murder, drug dealing, prostitution and beating their wives and girlfriends, just because they are cops. If we added their crimes into the statistics of Michigan, the meter would shoot up another 25%.

Besides, this racket includes judges, attorneys, prosecutors, police, fire, and bail-bondmen. Unlike a molestation case that has gone on for 25 years, it would be easy to trace who. You have the court records. Rae Lee Chabot would be arrested first. He nickname is "Let 'em go Chabot." That's where you would start is with the obvious. Like in the Trump Russia investigation, hit the dirty ones first. That would be the lawyers and bail-bondsmen. They are the ones that probably have the most skeletons and the the least to lose by cooperating. Call Mueller, because I'm sure he could give you some stellar tips on how to take down the elite of the underworld. It would be real easy if these men and women thought they had protection. If they could believe that their government would protect them from the wrath of these men, they would truly come forward.

If it wasn't for everyone sticking to the insane stigma they have put on me, I believe they would come after me and kill me. But with Schutte coming forward to help those women, I see it's all about the class system. We don't matter, because we aren't the middle-class citizens with parents who work jobs and vote. I was a student when I was first arrested, but I'm Black and I've been worthless in the eyes of our government for about 400 years now. Unless, they want to have sex with me and use me as chattel. It's funny how the more thing change, they stay the same. In the bible it say, "There is nothing new under the sun. I believe it, but now they have taken to using White women, too.

I found that like Trump, these people like to find out your secrets and use them against you. Blackmail, secures these men will continue to sell women for however long it takes them to pay-off their homes and send all of their children through college. Only men like Robert Mueller, who have led clean and scrupulous lives can conduct a true and rich investigation that could possibly change the world. Men like him are far and few between. Only the "good" and true in society can flourish and have the protection of our government and law enforcement. The rest of us, poor, minorities, disabled or all of these, have no expectation of safety in Michigan. We are subject to abuse, molestation, rape and murder. I guess that's the American way... I wish Bobby was here.

Image result
Robert Mueller
Ex-FBI Director
Special Counsel Russian Investigation


No comments:

Post a Comment