Monday, September 16, 2013

Action Jackson "I told you so!"

Garry_Donnell_Jackson_20130916173150_JPG
Garry "Action" Jackson
Well, well, well...
I hate to say it, but I told you so.  I remember Jackson, and we called him "Action Jackson".  He is the one that act as if he had the most class and that it was beneath him to ever sleep with a inmate.  As I have said, "Well, well, well..."  This guy is so cocky and arrogant, you wouldn't believe.  He has all the charisma of a snake, as you can see.  They are supposed to be starting procedures to fire him.  In the words of my girl Wendy, "Allegedly".  If he hasn't even been convicted, then why are they already trying to fire him?  I'm thoroughly confused, because I thought that we are all innocent, until proven guilty.  I didn't get that chance, but I forgot, I'm already a convicted felon.  Well, we'll see about that, too.

The Oakland County Administration is so corrupt.  Even the Commissioners are crooked and never wanted to hear or do anything about the prostitution at the jail.  Remember, I went to them and Pontiac's City Council about what I went through and they ignored me.  All I can sat is, "I told you so".  He has been charged, which means they have probable cause.  This has to be bond over, because it's suppose to be the tiniest bit of evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe that a crime has been committed.  The idea that she said that she had sex with him wouldn't be enough.  The Prosecution has hard evidence that something happened in that broom closet.

Let me tell you about that broom closet.  That broom closet gets more action than the track at the Indy 500.  We go in there when they strip search, well we used to.  You line up near the station outside of New Arrest and the Trustee Pods.  Then you go into a room with no windows or doors with two deputies.  As you already know these women or men aren't very trustworthy.  I hated going in there, because they looked into your underwear.  I think they were looking for shit stains or other stains that would make sex with you undesirable.  It's also the place that you lost the wires out of your bra, because they can be fashioned into a weapon.

Moreover, it's the place where deputies had sex with inmates.  Both the men and the women had sex in this closet and it's legendary.  I remember that I scared the heck out of this woman named Samantha.  I told her that closet had a camera in it and the FBI could put cameras anywhere in that building they wanted, because of the Patriot Act.  She went ballistic and started screaming at me that I was a liar.  I don't know if that was true or not, but it's always fun to tell a whore her acts were caught on tape.  She was one to believe that nobody knew she was OCJ whore.  I always knew.  She would strut the pod like she owned it.  I would always tell her, "You f@#! somebody, because you think you run this place".

So, when you hear about this story, please take the time to read my blogs.  It's not just "Action Jackson", it's all of them.  The ones who didn't do it, knew about it and don't get a pass.  These people have been made rulers of the lowest class in society.  Nobody really cares if they hurt you, abuse you verbally, mentally or sexual.  This Prosecutor is brave and this isn't the first time, remember, that woman who told on a deputy just before my ordeal began.  None of the other women will come forth, because they got their lighter sentences and don't even want to look back.  I hope this forces a change!

2 comments: