Saturday, September 21, 2013

Politics 101

It is a common notion that politicians don't do anything about anything, unless it benefits them.  If there isn't any positive press or substantial reward for their contributions, they don't "give a rat's ass" about you.  Let me give you an example, he's left the state now, and this is the least of his worries.  I hit Tim Melton up on Facebook, and asked him to help me start my non-profit for women prisoners.  We bantered on Yahoo for awhile and on Facebook now and then.  Suddenly, he wanted me to come and work for him.  I was elated, until I sat and thought about it.  My agenda was gone and his was in play.  I had called him for help and now I was helping him.  He wanted me to run his Pontiac office.  I hit him back and told him I would pass on his offer, because I had my own agenda.  That went on to other e-mails and conversations on Facebook, until I told him that my boyfriend was on my page and was reading our e-mails and talks.  He didn't mind that either, and he kept the conversations going.  It was not until his wife got a page and my boyfriend quickly became her friend, did it stop.

Image result for Mattie Hatchett
Mattie Hatchett
Mattie Hatchett
As you know, I spent many months in Oakland County Jail (OCJ) that amounted to years, eventually.  While there, I took to writing my County Commissioner, Mattie Hatchett.  I've know of her since I was eight, and my bus to and from Webster let out at Bethune, while she was principal there.  I came to admire her boisterous and  bold way of handling the students.  Now, I know she is just a mouth, and her words have no substance.  Back then, her last name was McKinney.  That's the same last name of a female deputy who works in the jail.  She use to work the New Arrest and Trustee pods when I first went to jail in 2002.  Now, she walks inmates to and from court and pulls court duty.  I'm beginning to think that woman is either closely related to Hatchett or has married into her family.

I went to a County Meeting and told the group about what I had experienced in OCJ.  There was this older woman there by the name of Shelley Goodman Taub.  She tore up the hand-out I had for the Commission and called for Mattie. Mrs. Taub did this seconds after I had handed it to her, and didn't wait for me to walk away.  She split the paper in half, right in my face.  I bet she's thinking about me, today.  I guess it's Mattie's job to deal with the Black people problems at the County.  I don't have any words for Mattie, because after that meeting, she caught me in the vestibule and told me that she had gotten all my letters.  She could not read them, however, because the pencil had smeared.  I had written many people, and had never heard that one.  When I saw her at City Hall in Council Chamber's, she swore she would help me, but no help came.  She waited idly to see how her people would plummet me, and since that plummeting never came she is stuck with ignoring Jackson.  Even the Oakland Press isn't covering the story anymore.

Image result for Leon Jukowski
Leon Jukowski

Leon Jukowski
I used to really like Jukowski as our Mayor.  I thought a man with his high degree of education could do so much for our city.  Leon is a crook, just like every other Mayor before him.  He has no agenda, but his own agenda and he stinks as Mayor.  He sold out to Louis Schimmel (EM), and took a check for consulting what the citizens of Pontiac deemed the devil himself.  It has always been his job to protect and support us as a community.  Jukowski never did, and that's why he and Fred Leeb didn't get along.  Leon wanted the money, and therefore, needed to control the city funds.  Fred would never let that happen.  When Schimmel offered him the job, he saw a means to be able to control and have a bit of most city contracts and administrative decisions.  The only thing is Schimmel is a mean old man, and he runs his ship and Leon was just a lackey.  If Leon was smart, he would have never taken the job as an "adviser" to the EM.   All of the smart people saw him as a trader, and he succeeded to show the people that he was Mayor for a paycheck.  What Shimmel really did was show him as the snake he is.  That, which I give him cheers for.  The one thing he did accomplish for the city.

That makes me wonder about all the money he supposedly to have.  Why does Sam Scott collect a city check, instead of a Jukowski check.  If he doesn't have the money he father does, which makes me question their relationship.  That Porsche he drives is not a newer model.  It looks like something he purchased from one of the used car lots on Baldwin Avenue.  I don't see that as a car of an elites.  If he is indeed so highly educated from some of the finest schools in this country, why is he in Pontiac?  A man of his affluence should be living in a much more prestigious place and working for a much larger, and more superior company than Willie Payne.  Reminding me of Leon's relationship with Sam Scott, who is an "Uncle Tom" of epic scales.  Sam's niece, "Breeze" (tattooed across her neck) was in jail with me, one of the times I was there.  Her innate sexual preferences were similarly interesting. That brings me to my next point about Leon.  What does all that money go towards.  We all know what kind of person Willie was or is.  Leon was his Deputy Mayor.  So, what does that tell you about him?  He is very bright, obviously, but not smart enough to deter himself from the pitfalls of society and the lifestyle woes of the city of Pontiac.  I believe his family may have money, but I think Leon is broke.

Related image
Tim Greimel
Tim Greimel
I like to call this man Tim Grimy.  He is the slimiest piece of dog doo I have ever met.  I met him for the first time at Welcome Missionary Baptist Church.  You know the one that is pastored by Douglas Jones.  A man who is in deep with the Oakland County racket.  Grimy Greimel is a civil lawyer.  He did what the other pervert Tim Melton did and moved up from his seat on the County Commission and is now the State Representative.  When I met him, we were at a meeting for a proposed meeting with Sheriff Michael Boucahrd about Pontiac's police department.  Of course, he was flirty and flattered me about my intelligence level.  That is one that they pull out of their bag of tricks very often.  Seeing that he looks like Beaker of the Muppets he needed much more than a slight compliment to get me.

I would see him about a week later at the Christmas Tree Lighting in front of the 50th District Courthouse.  He had obviously been drinking, the sign of a true politician.  One of the times I went to jail, Tim Melton left his seat on the capital and went to pursue greener pastures.  Who else but there old boy Grimy Greimel to take his place.  I knew then that I was in trouble with my situation.  Melton had ran from me at the parade.  I knew Grimy Greimel wouldn't be any better.  I learned that his administrative assistant was David Bowman.  David is the son of Leo Bowman, "Pimping Judge" of Oakland County Circuit Court.  I knew at that point I would have serious issue with Grimy Greimel.  I met David and thought he was truly his father's son, which envelops more than just his shy and quiet demeanor.  I met them down the street at the new diner at Paddock and Auburn.  Since the sex scandal at OCJ has broke, David has moved on.  Grimy Greimel can't look as if he is supporting prostitution.

Grimy Greimel kept saying that he was pregnant.  Then he went so far as to say that he thought he was pregnant, but he really isn't.  He was referring to a very dark time in my life over 20 years ago.  I thought he was funny, because I don't care what people think of me or what they think they know about me.  I am drug-free, alcohol-free and I've never had a homosexual experience in my life.  I here Grimy Greimel can't say the same.  I know, because I have people.  When I start telling him about the Forensic Center, a state ran facility, he got quiet.  Little David Bowman never has much to say and is as slick and underhanded as his father.  That's why a pat his head when I left.  Remember, "Birds of a feather flock together".  I left there knowing nothing would happen, just like all of the politicians I wrote in the past.  They are all afraid to die or lose their money grabbing public positions.

None of the people I wrote answered me.  Nobody cares about the people who are being used at the Oakland County Jail, or in the State of Michigan ran facility.  I wrote every Senator, Representative and even the Governor.  Nobody even answered my letters, but a few and none of them did a damn thing about it.  I have a list of people who I wrote and copies of the letters on my thumb drive.  Now that the "Chicken has come home to roost", they want to be public all of a sudden and none of them are worthy of their position.  I witness an exchange between Mattie and Leon during the Water Treatment Plant fiasco.  They were elated with their schemes.  I know both of them will be dead or debilitated by the time that rooster comes to nest.  Some other politician will be reaping the truth of those rewards.  I have a feeling things will be a lot different for us by then.

I'm so glad that I am smart, but smarter than Melton or Grimy could ever know.  I'm smart enough to keep records and places and times; because I am a writer and simply enjoy the task.  Some people will say that I'm foolish and playing Russian roulette with my life.  Life is a many splendid things, and God has placed me right where I am and this is my time.  I can't be afraid and neither shall I be moved from my position.  I'm as staunch and meaningful as any fighter who came before me, and I will fight until the bitter end.  "I might be Black, I might be poor... but I'm here"  Until I'm not here anymore this is my only job!





No comments:

Post a Comment