Monday, September 23, 2013

Major Payne and Friends


I remember one morning going for my walk and looking in "The Bubble", and for the next month the same deputy sitting in "the chair".  I told you about that seat in the bubble where a deputy "watches the door".  Day in and day out Payne sat in the same place for days.  I was very interested to know that he did that.  I thought he was there for a special reason that included me.  I found out from Krystal, the truth.  From the bubble, a deputy can hear everything.  They had intercoms in every room.  All they had to do is turn on the intercom in the room near you and they could hear your entire conversation.  Remember, I was locked in a pod where I was locked down 23/7, and rarely got out for my "walk" when Alder was on duty in the afternoon.  The only time they could hear what me and the other women talked about was when I was let out for an hour of exercise.

Krystal had been convicted of robbery.  She told me that she had been caught with a stolen TV in her car.  I looked her up on OTIS, she actually stole the television.  She got 10 years in prison.  Her judge is Nichols, and she was so shocked when she was sentenced to prison.  She is a prostitute, but had befriended me.  The only women who didn't go to prison were the ones who hated me and kept me up all night.  If you didn't have a misdemeanor and we got along you went to prison.  Krystal actually had me write Nichols a letter, and that got her a full sentence of 10 years.  The other thing with Krystal is that she had taken a fall down the stairs on the "other side" of E-pod.  She had come to jail shortly after her income taxes.  Like Paula, she had money, but Krystal had a lot of money, because she had three small children and worked full-time at a job.

Everybody in her house had cell phones, and with Krystal over $3,000, she bought tons of minutes for their phones.  She also had food and hot food every week.  The thing that pissed off all the deputies is that Krystal wanted to share.  The object of a true pimp is control, and I told you they controlled these women with food, and the idea their families didn't want anything to do with them.  Many of their families had either stopped collect calls or had them stopped because of high bills when the inmates called too much.  Krystal had helped many inmates get word to their families through her mother.  This made made her the boss of the pod and not the deputies.  Beane, Chubb and Jenkinson put a stop to that and after her fall, woke her with a beating one morning.  I don't know if the fall was real, because she was facing 10 years.  Judge Nichols helped to set the tone for what would happen if you befriended the woman who asked too many questions; me.

After the fall, fake or not, she was taken to the infirmary where she was handcuffed to a bed for a month.  She was in a neck brace, had a fracture in her arm and physically and mentally abused by deputies.  When she moved next to me, she was defeated, but not too defeated to feed Jessica E.  But she knew all about Payne and Beane.  The two deputies that worked with me every morning.  When I stated out loud, "That bald headed deputy its in that same sit every day".  Krystal replied, "He's listening to everything".  That was around February of 2011.  Now, I understand why.  He was the ultimate pimp, and his name is Payne.  I don't know where he was the morning they woke her up with a beating, but more than likely, "working the door".

Payne, Kendall and Brown had the "freak nasty panty dropping parties" in the gym.  These parties were unlike the straight prostitution that went on in the Clinic.  That is where Tate had his domain.  We'll talk about Tate later.  These parties were like major events where deputies and their friends could unwind with freaky displays, open sex and strippers.  These parties usually took place the weekend after the last pay period, after the deputies paid all of their bills.  I'm serious, they were really timed in that way.  I was most wanted at these parties, because one afternoon Brown saw me exercising in my cell.  I'm very limber and can still "bust a move".  The same thing that made my last visit so full of turmoil.  They wanted me to dance; naked.  I was going to have no part of it!

I met Brown when he was forced to work with the women.  He is very use to getting what he wants, because he pouted his entire first day.  What he knew is that they wanted to introduce me to him, but the time I had no idea.  My ignorance helped me most of the time.  Brown is a big, Black gorilla looking man.  The women always said he was fine, but I think they were referring to the bulge in his pants.  I never thought he was a pimp, because he was Black.  But like in society, you always have you tokens.  Plus, Brown was their muscle.  His serious tone was enough to keep you in check.  He was the only deputy to ever write me a ticket, and I had cursed plenty of them out.  In order to stop that, I simply played the race card and stated the fact.  I told him one day, "You the only one that writes me tickets, because you the house niggah that does their dirty work."  He stopped writing me tickets; of course, the truth is the light.

Kendall is the DJ.  He can sing and dance, and can be seen and heard doing both while working.  The first time I met him, he was rapping Run DMC's "Hard Times".  You remember, "Hard times are spreading just like the flu."  I think he was subliminally justifying his illegal activities.  He would serenade us with all kinds of music, from all kinds of eras and know the words, runs and musical composition.  Kendall made prostitution fun.  Hell, he mad my time there fun, but his DJ abilities made the "freak nasty parties" go off with a bang.  The woman quizzed him on musical knowledge every time he entered the pod, and he got it right usually.  I think it was Kendall who brought the women curlers, make up and other toiletries that allowed them to get dressed up for the parties.  Krystal came in prepared and had given Jessica a studded bra to wear during one of her performances.  She wasn't the only one, many of the women wore their sexiest lingerie into the jail.  I did on accident.  I feel my clothes look better on me when I have on my good stuff!


I dubbed these three men the Three Stooges.  Payne of course was the brains of the operation.  So, he is Moe.  Brown is the serious one that isn't as dumb, but smart enough to know that he should be following Moe.  For that reason he gets the title of Larry.  Kendall, because he is so goofy and entertaining, but able to think on his feet, he is Shimp.  None of them are the bafoon that Curly is.  Nobody can put together a scene like these parties.  The only thing in my mind that I have to compare it to is a rap video.  But from the way the women talk, it is far more than a rap show.  Woman have sex with each other, sex with the male inmates and of course sex with the patrons.  One woman has a girl-on-girl freak show, where she wears a doo-rag and pretends to pick-up another inmate on the street.  I hear it is quite the show.  All of this is the collaborative efforts of Payne, Brown and Kendall.  Team OCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment