Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Benny Napoleon...You ain't no better!

Image result for Benny Napoleon
Benny Napoleon
I've held back on this post.  I'm kinda scared of Napoleon, but this must be said.  Wayne County Jail (WCJ) is no different than the Oakland County Jail (OCJ).  In fact, they trade inmates amongst themselves.  A woman could finish their time at OCJ and go right to WCJ on a warrant.  Now, if she has worked hard enough at OCJ, she might not be forced to go.  If not, Wayne County deputies come and pick her up and she is subject to the same treatment she had at OCJ.  That is she becomes a prostitute.  I've named the kind of things that made OCJ a prime reason for the women to have sex with deputies, county administrators and their friends.  Being brought up on a hefty charge is enough, but add hunger to the list and you have prostitution alley.

I watch as that once mayoral candidate spoke about her house being broken into, the man running with Duggan's name victim of a car theft and the shook my head.  Mike Degeon car got stolen just before the election.  As a person who has been harassed by the police for the last 16 years, I know the games they play.  I believe the man got it for running and trying to thrown Duggan's write-in run off was a farce.  He got it, because Napoleon was getting blamed for his run.  Napoleon's people are notorious for illegal activities.  Remember, he was the Chief in Detroit and has access to all kinds of criminals, and that's the reason I have put off this post.  I don't want to accidentally die or get beat beyond recognition or something.  

When it was thought that Lisa Howze would give Duggan her support and therefore, her voters, she had a real scary experience with home invaders.  I don't get how Napoleon is answering his critiques that he has nothing to do with it.  Anyone coming against him are probably scared.  I know how the police operates.  My credit is messed up.  I went to get a phone at Radio Shack and a crooked employee gave me bad information and sold me a phone I could not afford.  I walk down the street to the bus stop and I'm greeted by a man with glasses and a cap like the one worn when I was raped back in 1985.  Who else has access to that kind of information?

All the drug dealing, getting merchandise the wrong way Arabs who own stores don't want my business.  The police goes to every store I frequent telling the people (who are usually thieves) that I am a snitch.  My neighbors act like they don't know me.  My family doesn't want anything to do with me, because they don't want to be stuck in the same situation I'm in.  In 1998, my brother was arrested and indicted on a drug charge and I suddenly became a animal in a zoo with people marching in just to take a look at me in Sears.

The police can ruin your life.  Not to mention, along with dirty Prosecutors and Judges, put you in prison for something you didn't do.  Likewise, they can sell you in jail and make sure you don't do the time for real crimes that you really did that include murder.  So, Napoleon is a Godfather of these types of crimes of society.  As the Chief and then Sheriff, he has his hands in not only prostitution, but drugs, and stealing.  That which the Federal Government calls Racketeering, which is punishable with RICO.  That could take Napoleon and his brother side-kick back to their latter days of least prominence. 

If Napoleon is elected, Detroit goes back to days worse than Young and Kilpatrick.  As law enforcement, he is already in the pocket of most of the dealers in the cities and the racket of the tri-county area that probably expands to Saginaw and Flint to the left and Port Huron to the right of this state.  It probably goes as low as Ypsilant and Monroe.  I've been to both jail and prison and from what I hear from the women that's as far as it could go.  Plus, I know people who went as far as Muskegeon when the area was "hot". 

Mt father was a hustler, and all of his connections are either dead or retired.  I know what the game looks like, but never studied it, until my life took a turn for the very worse and the FBI didn't help me.  The man who was in charge when my situation began is now gone, and I think I have lost.  I don't understand how the suffering can have a positive outcome, because in so many ways I am broken.  That's exactly how men like Napoleon want you to feel.  They hope that you become so tired of existing and being degraded that you just give up hope.  I don't know how people will believe that he's not behind most of Duggans woes.  There is no one on this earth more powerful than the police.  To quote Val "the liar" Gross, they are the biggest fraternity in the world.

When you think of a fraternity, what do you think of?  Mostly people that groups either are loved or hated. Those who hate them are either like them in nature (other groups like firemen) or who want to be them.  Mostly people respect and admire them, and will do anything to please them and be a part of their group.  If it's the good ones or the bad ones, a friend who is a cop is coveted.  Look at me, I am a convicted felon, can't attend any school in this area, and can't get a job.  Let's not forget about the skunks.  Mike Duggan is lucky to make it to be in the election, because Napoleon runs with a seedy crowd criminals who are cops.

Stay tuned...



Too funny, I want to hear what she has to say if Napoleon is elected!



No comments:

Post a Comment