Thursday, July 25, 2013

My Last Blog...For Now

I've gotten word that I should let go of the torture and sexual abuse of the Oakland County Jail.  I should no longer make bold and blatant remarks about he judges, probation officers, deputies, attorneys and bails bondsmen that exploit men and women in Oakland County.  I surely shouldn't discuss the the way Blacks in Wayne County are being fired, displaced and made to have their livelihoods put in danger by a corrupt regime.  It will all take care of itself in time and there is nothing more that I will be able to do.

I've been told that I repeat everything that I am told.  That is probably true, but when it suits your purpose there isn't a problem with it.  So, I give up my blog, because the prostitution at Oakland County is what my world is made of.  It's the reason I don't sleep well. The reason that I don't leave my house and enjoy the summer sun, and the cause of all the ills I feel for my government and their need to look over the pain of not only me, but others in my community.

I don't appreciate how the Whites of Oakland County will be able to hide their mess.  They are made to seem perfect, while making me seem crazy and at wits with society as a whole.  When it is them that have a distorted view of what their job is in our society.  They abuse their power and empty peoples souls to the death and destruction of sexual perversion and exploitation.

I will let it go, but will not give it to the men who are suppose to protect our society with their guns and strategies, but over to the will of God.  I'm a whore and a monkey that they use as the butt of jokes when it fits their fancy.  God, however, looks into the whole situation and gives grace only when it is needed.  I've never known a man who couldn't add their own prejudices into the equation.  This is my belief, many men face turmoil over other men's greed and lust for corruption.  I pray that all efforts to resolve the situation is played out.  I just hope that people will be able to see the mistakes, because that's the only way we can learn that we are all equals.

Since my "not guilty" disposition was kept a secret, I'm sure that all the corruption will be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment