Friday, August 21, 2020

GARZA

Vector Cartoon Clown Emoji Isolated On Stock Vector (Royalty Free ...


 I went to prison on December 17, 2004. I was picked up on my probation violation on November 9, 2004. For 36-days I was stuck in Max. Well, for the fist 20-days, I was stuck in MAX. There was this little Hispanic deputy named Garza. Garza is about five feet three. He has smokey blue eyes, sun-kissed skin and blonde hair. Yes, he suffers from Napoleonic Complex. He ran both sides of MAX.  Every was afraid when those big blue eyes turned angry and very few people had the nerve to say anything contrary to what he had to say. The women also fell into place. They had to put up with me for the mean time. They hid the idea I wasn't a real inmate. I wasn't going to prostitute and I wasn't having sex with my bunky. The way it goes, the women send up the red flag about who and who wasn't participating. The women never let it show, because they wanted me to see Garza in all his glory. He walked through the pod and looked at me and whispered to his favorite. A woman that had been involved in robbing check cashing stores with her husband and his brother. She spent most of her time moving from room-to-room with different women. To really get on the deputies good side, you did stuff like that and they were secure. Secure in the idea you were good with their way of running the pod like a like a "same sex whorehouse", with some of the women doing them on command. He liked her for both things. She kept him off me, one, because it was her job ans two, she thought I was cute. When it was time for me to go and Garza gave her the cue, she went right to work.

I was on the second floor, just under the mezzanine was her best buddy. She stood at their door and giggled. We were supposed to be locked down, but in MAX the women did what they wanted. In fact, a woman had just went to the shower. I was trying to sleep, but that chick kept giggling. I came out of my door that wasn't locked and said quietly, "I wished that dumb b*tch would shut-up" She ran to the window and started saying something pointing to my cell. I lay down, because she had suddenly became quiet. In about five-minutes, a Sergeant, or a deputy that wore Sergeant stripes, a woman and Garza were in my cell. "Who's up here talking sh*t and running off st the mouth. I stood up and said, "I'm trying to sleep! Why are you in my cell? She was the one disturbing the peace!" "Because your the one calling names!" He yelled in my face. I knew why he was in my cell. Garza wanted me gone. "Ya'll just messing with me!' "Who is bothering you. I got a call from the deputy that someone was hollering and calling names!" He was still yelling at me. The woman just stood there and Garza had a smirk on his face. At that moment, the woman in the shower stepped away from the nozzle and answered his question.

"It was Garza!" He was downstairs talking to her, before she started laughing. She knew she was trying to sleep." She pointed at Garza, "It was Garza!" His smirk turned to worry. The so-called Sergeant looked at me, and I was as shocked as Garza. He pointed to my cell and ordered me to pack up my stuff. I was mumbling some pretty mean words, but I knew where I was going and I was glad. The place I was the last time in a room by myself. Garza had other plans. He threw me in with a paranoid schzo that went crazy the next day. I understood his smirk as they locked me in with her and he went down the stairs. The room was filthy. She had a million cups, "bag nasties", bologna, a juice and a piece of fruit, pill cups ans just stuff all over the desk. I lay there frozen on my bed. I didn't know how I would survive. I wanted to go back across 29, but I knew I couldn't without doing what Garza wanted. I was trapped, because, I wasn't doing that! At the time, I thought it was having sex with a woman. Namely, the one that sent me over there; his favorite! He had already taken Rhonda to the "Come f*ck me cell." She saw me walk in the door and at at her food slot calling my name with her eyes glossy, like she had been smoking crack. Now, I know she had been. I got the bubble gut misery, and finally fell asleep. The next morning, they let me out early. I went down, got on the phone and started watching television. Suddenly my insane bunky walked out. "She stole my stuff!!!" She was pointed down at me. I just looked at her. I wasn't used to jail at this time and was sorely afraid to open my mouth. She continued to rant and rage, and I kept watching T.V. Then a deputy finally came in. He looked at me like, "You not going to yell back?" I just act like neither of them were there. She was still yelling I took her stuff. He called me upstairs and I went. He asked if I stole her stuff. I told him that I threw away some cups and a few "bag nasties". He tried to get  a rise out of me and started yelling, "Why'd you touch anything that belongs to her!" I moved into the cell and pointed at the desk. "I need some room for my stuff! That "bag nasty" had a rotten apple in it and I cleared the cups to put my stuff down! Look at this place!!! IT IS FILTHY!!!" He looked at the space and pointed to the door and ordered me out. 

I went back downstairs ans waited. "Get your stuff! You're moving!" I called from downstairs. "There is no place for her to go! The only room is ice cold down the way" Garza wanted to put me in there, but the female deputy wouldn't let him. I think she knew his ways. She was yelling, again, "Why I gotta move, she moved over here, she's the troublemaker! She moved from next door! She's the troublemaker!!!

Shut up and get your stuff! He was yelling at her now. She stormed to the cold room yelling at me all the way. I was smiling. I was so happy, she was getting out of MY room. My "walk" was over. I went upstairs as soon as he shut her door. He stood at my door and as I squeezed by he said, "Clean this up!" I looked at him, in a famous Black girl smirk and asked, "Can I stay out longer?" "Yeah" He nodded, still in  disbelief about how nasty the room was. "You have 10 minutes to clean this up! I'll call the Trustees. They came with mops and brooms and brought me new bedding, and glad I had made it. They said she had "Chewed up and spit out three others." I gave the cell a thorough cleansing and it took more like 30-minutes. Garza came in at three and looked in, amazed. "Where'd the other girl go?" I looked up with a smile. "She went to the cold room. He looked down the mezzanine and was even more amazed. The guy with him said something about him losing his touch. No one was scared of him anymore. He said, "That's okay, I'll be on the road soon." He had lost me, and that guy that morning had defied his wishes. He had it all set-up to cause me misery. People like him get exactly what they want. he was on patrol for about 10-years when I got back in 2013. A woman had said,  He was an a-hole. The woman that called him out from the shower was in DISCIPLINE the next day. Some new woman from New Arrest tried to jump on her during a card game. That's the regular routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment