Monday, August 31, 2020

A NIGHT OF VIOLENCE AND LIES




 One day, back about ten years ago I got a mysterious phone call from a man I know. He told me that a friend that he knew in high school had died and come back to life. He whispered into the phone, "Lesley that nigga died, I went to his funeral. Now, he back in the city. This is scarier than a motherf...." I held the phone and remembered seeing people on social media who were supposed to have died, but sent me a friendship request. I look at the screen and think to myself, "I though he/she had died!" I find it rude to send a message that asks the question, "Aren't you supposed to be dead?" or "Didn't you die?" I just accept and watch their life play out before me that shouldn't exist. I remember in 2010, I began writing to elected officials about Paul McDougal beating my old best friend, Patricia Sanchez. That was the same summer that Torrie Emery chased Danielle Booth and Alesha Abernathy down the road, with McDougal "in toe". He never turned on a siren or blew his horn, he followed behind the women as Emery chased them at a high rate of speed. All the information that I am reading on the internet, today, says Emery rammed the two young women's Taurus and pushed it into the street. That'ts when it was struck by a truck and Alesha was killed on the scene. Booth was critically injured in the crash and McDougal, protected by the "Blue Wall" didn't get any punishment for not putting an end to the folly! I wrote to Alesha's cousin a long time associate, Katrina Abernathy. Katrina is dead, now, and told her all about what McDougal had done at that time, six years before. McDougal, lead detective of the case that sent me to prison was still harassing me. At the time, OCSD "turn keys" didn't even know who I was. It would be six months, before I would be charged with Val Gross and put in jail. Guilty that my messages on Facebook had gotten my friend of 40 years killed, her body riddled with cancer, I attended her funeral. I was a stranger and none of her family knew the secret I held, as I walked passed her coffin and watched her mother cry in her loss of her only daughter. All I could think was, "This is my fault!" These are the messages from 10 years ago:



I never spoke about it, again.  I later met Torrie Emery while in jail, she was sick with shame and remorse. That "crazy lady" had turned into a remorseful child. It was very hard not to, but she had a family and young children of her own, and at the time, I had no idea the police was reading my messages on Facebook. They even read my text messages. My brother almost died back in March and still cannot walk without a cane, I had a stroke and my nephew is dead. That should prove to me to be a warning, but I've learned from the past that your silence is a submission to your death. If you don't tell what you know, once they feel you are a threat, they kill you. Before you can tell the authorities what you know, might know or think you know. After my nephews funeral, I called the police ans told them what I felt. Even if it was just my suspicion dying without them knowing what I knew or thought I knew, would let the killers have another day to kill and that in my opinion was unacceptable. When I was finished doing that, I filed several complaints against the OCSD from 2010-15. I spoke with a crooked lawyer that told me that the statue of limitation has run out on my case. I could file a lawsuit against the Sheriff. I wonder what law the Larry Nassar woman sued under. Probably the one that said sex crimes has no statue of limitations. These are the kind of people I've been dealing with. These are the people lying on Torrie Emery and giving her 15-years for murder, when what she did was "Manslaughter", because that young woman drove off into traffic trying to get away. Emery never rammed her car! It was "Involuntary", too, because there was no physical contact with a car, a fist or anything that could cause her death. It was six years at the most. Emery has been down now, 10-years. Racism, and privilege. I got 18 months to 5 years for wanting to marry a White man, I've known practically my entire life.With an education and military service I got 90-days MAX for a high felony, "Aggravated Stalking," but just like the lesser sentences prostitutes get for giving blow jobs through a food slot, I got more for not knowing my place. Emery got hers for killing a White woman. Oakland County sucks, and not electing Dave Coulter and Karen McDonald, it will be more of the same for us.

Just like McDougal playing on the White women racist opinion about my declaration of love for Steve Wittebort, Oakland County Black Captain and Lieutenant are playing on Black folk and violence. I wrote to both Ewing and Ford about McDougal. Pontiac and the "Sweeps" done on Baldwin are the main source for the prostitutes they get in Oakland County Jail (OCJ). I'm hitting Both Ewing and Ford where it hurts. Ford called me to the Pontiac Sub-Station to tell me that he was going to investigate my claim that McDougal had beat his girlfriend. Not only did he beat her, but she lied and said he was a great father and boyfriend, when he was actually lousy at both. All Ford cared about is McDougal's demotion from detective to patrolman. No care for the scars of Sanchez or the years I lost in prison and jail. When I was complaining, I gave the OCSD the letters I wrote to Ewing and Ford. Now, we have had the worst week in this city in a long time. Three men were supposedly shot to death, and they shot three little girls on yesterday. Like 10-years ago, when Paul McDougal allowed two women to be plummeted by a truck. Three little girls have been hurt to cover their folly and illegal activity. They even had a rally for the three men that were supposed to have died in gun fire, with Kermit Williams, City Council President having a cousin among the men. Well, I want a DNA test. Because, I watched the mayor's speech and it had been written for her. Knowing that I had been complaining, and the Facebook Murder happened soon after my complaint, I knew this was more of the same. The men that shot those girls didn't care, just shot blindly into a home, and could have killed everyone in the house. Al to cover up illegal activity by the sheriff's department, in our city.

Michael Bouchard was with Kermit Williams, yesterday, but did not stand with the Mayor. It would have been ideal. We needed to show Black Unity. Instead, he did a Facebook video alone, in his car. He wants to be Mayor, at this point and really wants control of the cannabis in Pontiac. There is a lot of money in the industry. Pontiac is opening 40-50 business in the city over the next few years. If he and Randy Carter can get it right, they could become rich men through bribes from pushing the applications through. Colorado has a $1.75 billion in profits in 2019 (Tiney, 2020). If Pontiac makes a small fraction of that, Williams could be rich in no time. He's trying to pull away and be on his own. This way, he can set himself up for a run in 2021. I asked him in a post on the video on Facebook, why he didn't stand with the Mayor and was doing his own thing? I got no reply. The ole "Fish in the barrel" thing strikes again in our community.

These burst of violence in the Black community are staged, by other Black officials that are involved in criminal activity in this city. Children are now being used in the corruption. These men and women have no cares about anyone, but themselves and can careless about the people in the cross-fire. All those men who were supposed to have died, were probably drug dealers, who worked with the police and are off to sell drugs in other corrupt cities. There is more to this story, but I don't want to give them ammunition to put me n jail and some crooked judge holding up my life for another five or six years...





No comments:

Post a Comment