Thursday, September 19, 2019

Let's Face It: The William Davis Story

William Davis
Detroit Police Commissioner District #7

I’m up at two in the morning. It’s the morning of the vote to pass facial recognition in Detroit. I’m excited, because Amazon has laid out their plan to come to Pontiac. I’m just flipping through the channels, because I want to catch “Basketball Wives”, on account of I missed it, because of a birthday dinner. I turn to Local 4 News and see a familiar face. There is a man named William Davis on the screen. He is the police commissioner of District 7 in Detroit. I had a run in with him back earlier this year, when I went to the National Action Network (NAN) for help with the situations that I’m having with the Oakland County Sheriff’s Department. Mr. Davis made a sexually suggestive comment to me, about NAN’s MLK Celebration that is held every year. The President Charles Williams II, had asked him to give me a ticket to the celebration. He looked at me with sincere prowess and asked, “Will you come?” At the time, I didn’t really know what he was saying. I answered, “I asked for the ticket, didn’t I?” He looked at me long enough for me to get a clear understanding. When I got it, I gave my salutations and walked away.  

I remember this summer a guy was hauled out of a meeting, because he vehemently did not agree with Detroit’s facial recognition software being used. The Detroit Police literally had to carry him away. Willie Burton, along with William Davis feel that the software is bias to Black people and should not be used. I really don’t like African-American crooks that use our blackness to stir-up resistance to getting their crooked way. If used properly, this could be a useful tool in helping the police solve crimes. What Burton and Davis are worried about is people being in places they aren’t supposed to be. Pimps, prostitutes, drug dealers and their customers. Sonjia Simpson-Gardener, who introduced me to Davis is a prostitute, who wanted to start a NAN Chapter in Oakland County and be the President of both the Southfield and Pontiac Offices. In order to get control, she planned to have sex with key members of NAN. She was looking for me to join her and run the organization like a whorehouse. She already had two men in Southfield and was working her way through the NAN Board of Directors and thought I was interested. I was not, broke all ties to NAN and wrote a blog about her and my brief experience with NAN and it’s members.


When I looked through the internet, I Googled his name, there was barely any information about him on the internet. Hardly anything about his relationship with NAN and Sam Riddle or Charles Williams II. We all know the disgraced Sam Riddle and his ties to police and Detroit’s corruption. He was involved with the Kwame Kilpatrick and Monica Conyers fiasco. He had gotten out of prison, after being found guilty and refusing to work with the FBI and tried to rekindle his relationship with the Detroit Community. Back in January, when I was introduced to NAN, he was the Community Liaison or something. He did not seem to want to be involved with me, but he was very involved with Davis. Now, it seems that they have disbanded as far as the internet is concerned. You can barely catch a search that contain all three men. It’s like they never existed. Tommy, the man they tried to link to me, because he favors a man, I dated 23 years ago. He called and we talked for several hours. He link me to other men that could possibly help me. He was just trying to use his NAN connections to have sex with me. Those are games these men play. They broke my link to my blog on Facebook. People would click on and get an error message. Every time I turn around there are men coming around that look like me that I have liked, or I have had a relationship with.

I’m a Heinz 57 kind of girl, and I like all kinds of me, because for me it’s the way I am treated and the conversation. I have been known to stay up all night, talking to people in general. When I am interested in you that especially hold true. These men have studied me, and they will use any trick, person or organization to spark an interest from me. I am not interested, however, and I am deeply in love. Besides, none of the men held any attraction in NAN. They were all old and desperate, balding with an inner-tube belly. When I was really young, I liked them tall. I had a 6’5” Club. None of the men in NAN fit that category either. I rode by to see if my old landlord was “still kicking”, He’s about 85 years old, now. Now, old White men follow me around everywhere I go. An old man was in Walmart with the same shirt her wears almost every day. I think he owns a bunch of them. Tuesday, a friend and I went to a movie for my birthday. An old White man came and sat near us. He was so old that he fell asleep. My friend said that she heard him snoring.
Facial Recognition is the future
These two men Burton and Davis are locked in the same corrupt organization that is operating in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb County. It is obvious that dealing with corrupt people is what Davis is all about. Facial recognition would stop a lot of crime and give the Detroit Police valuable and important intel. Sometimes, the police just know stuff. That’s a fact, but there are laws that protect the unlawful. You can know a lot, but like Tom Cruise said in “A Few Good Men” it is not what you know, but what you can prove! Private investigator who are usually retired cops, could get the information and catch a cheating spouse. The FBI could link to the computer and get information. There are so many possibilities of ways of getting caught. That’s why these people that I have no idea who they are operate. Facial recognition can place people that don’t know you to know your there, let them know that you were there and that’s a problem! You can’t walk into a “Gentleman’s Club” with a ski mask on. Especially, if you don’t know what is going down is going down. Who knows when stuff is going to “pop off”. Just think if they had facial recognition the night Tamara Green was supposed to be at the Manoogian Mansion. WE would know if she was there, but moreover, who was there with her. If this spreads to Oakland County. The police on Baldwin would be in big trouble.

There would be no more, “Nope, I wasn’t there.” Oh, you was there, we got you on tape. “We used your mugshot and compared it to the facial recognition software. It was you!” Black men everywhere would start wearing mask. It would start making people be honest, if they want to be or not. That guy who was carried out the meeting, Burton, is serious and I know he is being offered lots of money to sway this vote. He looked like a fool in that fireman carry, the Detroit used to take his rather hefty frame out on the street. Davis the Police Commissioner of District 7 claims to have a bachelor’s degree from Wayne State University. That’s convenient, because he retired from Detroit Water and Sewage Department. Suddenly, when they want him on the Police Commission, he is a Wayne State graduate. The idea that he is a Criminal Justice is uncandid. This man probably took a few classes at Wayne County Community College 40 years ago. He has little or no education and I have met and talked to him. Whenever a man is so blunt and obvious with his sexual advances, he doesn’t have much of an education. Saying what he said to me, could easily misconstrued as sexual harassment. Detroit’s corruption is deep, but this is too easy. I saw on the broadcast that they have all the votes they need to pass the initiative, because if he wins…

Links:







No comments:

Post a Comment