Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Seriously???

Image result for Oakland County Sheriff's Depa



So, the last time I was in Oakland County Jail was this past April. Yes, I also feel it's like a bad vacation place I have to return to regularly. They were still pimping women out of the clinic, but Beane wasn't in charge of the entire Maximum security. He was only responsible for the disciplinary side. So, to avoid me, they allowed me to live on the regualr side. I was put in a yellow uniform. That meant that I was Med-Max, and not Max. The deputies didn't like that, because I was two steps from being the most dangerous inmate in the jail. So, in usual form and fashion, they did what they wanted and put me in a Max uniform. Then I was one-step from being the most danferous inmate in the jail. They are all White men, with no oversight, or punishment. They can do whatever they want and they do.

Quisenberry, a member of the Quisenberry clan that has about 20 family members who work for Oakland County, got this deputy to shake me down real nasty. She felt me up, pulled my pants up my butt and handled me real rough. He is the one who tip-toes around the jail and doesn't like noise. When an inmate is out of control in what we call bam-bam, he goes to the clinic, get a pill, sets it on their food slot and orders them to take it. He not only sells women, but has sex with as many of them as he likes. His uncle, a captain, or something high-fluential position, was helping Bouchard with the war on opiod addiction. That, while his nephew's sexual needs were helped along by it's influence on young women in the local suburbs, and who came to jail.

I came home seven days later. My lawyer got me off probation four months later and I bought a car in between. It's nice, it's a foreign car and very reliable. Someone has a key to my car, however, and enters it whenever they want. I saw a news report where people are cloning keyfobs and stealing cars. They damaged it in various ways, and did something to the tires, so the air goes out and I need new ones. I frequent the Walmart in Rochester Hills, and the man who gathers carts rammed my new car with a row of carts. When I called to ask i I should make a police report, I was asked, "You don't think they did on purpose, do you?" The police frequents that store,however, and of course steals from it. Just like Summit Place Mall, they've taken that store and Meijer as their own. I don't care.

My beef is and always will be with crooked cops. And crooked cops know that, but spend their time telling everybody else that I'm after them. That allows them to gather minions to help them harass me. So, my entering any store, fast-food joint or whatever, I am greeted with mean looks and attitude. My food is always wrong, messed up or miniscule. As usual, I've taken to fighting back and will continue to complain as long as my service s poor. The police in Oakland County are the worst breed of security in the world. They use criminals, like in the case of my car, to cause havoc to otherwise peaceful people. People are scared of them, too.

But I'm back in school, and have not been in any trouble in almost three years. This is the longest I've been home since 2002. But that's not good for them, because they've done their best to convince the world I'm insane. That doesn't really work, when you don't spend your time doing things that are crazy, but instead live a healthy and productive life. My case manager at CNS, a OCJ operative, wrote in my chart that I had the goal, of not wanting to argue with my family and others. She is a whole other story  I'll tell you about later.

I went to the movies to see "It", but my movie going pleasure was interrupted by children of the corn. Running up and down the aisle bumping the back of my seat. I left the theater singing "Hotel California" and this fat lady talked so loud that I was drowned out. I ducked in the entrance of a movie theater, and waited for them to walk by. When they passed, I continued my singing. I'm a pretty good singer and usually pretty loud. Their "Gas-lighting" tactics weren't working. I don't believe that all their harassment is the work of one person. They wanted to scare me out of writing about Overall, who I then knew was a pimp and not the great deputy they made him out to be.

They steal stuff out of my car and put it back. They cause trucks to act like they are going to run me off the road or run me down. They ride behind me and put their lights in my morrors and blind me at night. I bought various gifts for myself from online stores that haven't arrived and some have arrived already opened and repackaged. My mail is wet and several days late and all my teachers in school are trying to flunk me. I'm surrounded by OCSD patrol cars on my way to wherever I'm going. I went to get braces, and they told the orthodontist that I was insane and that I believed I was pregnant. And it goes on and on and on. Therefore this will never end for me. I'm notscared, a little perturbed, but they're not giving up and we both don't care. I still don't believe it's who they want me to believe it is.

Going to the Feds doesn't work, because how do you get the police to police the police? You don't, because you see how deep corruption can run. Look at Trump and his boys. The only reason they are being targeted, is because they aren't the police. You can't make this stuff up. Seriously..? Corruption in Michigan is evident, look at the Flint Water Crisis. Those citizens haven't had clean water in almost four years. Schuette is only prosecuting those people, because they aren't the police. Detroit Police are shooting at each other, and State Police are killing their kids in the street and nobody really cares. Black, White nothing but blue.

Law enforcement is a racket in Pontiac, and OCSD taking over hasn't changed that one bit. They only thing that changed is the color of their uniform from blue to brown. Now, it's just not Black folk, but White folk running the drugs, stealing and prostituting the addicted and homeless. You need to know what your tax dollars pay for. It pays for criminals to be set free to commit more crimes against society. Thieves, drug dealers, robbers and assaultive offenders. I've worked, shopped and lived amongst them for years, and have paid the price for not participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment