Saturday, December 16, 2017

Messy Mary Pietila

Image result for mary pietila pontiac city council Syrian  2017
Messy Mary



Well, well, well...Mary Pietila. She is a Pontiac City Councilperson. I met her for the first time at Sears. She worked in the Dental Center, where all those involved in the racket got their kids braces. Back then, I had braces myself. I would go back there and the place would be empty. I thought, "She must not be a thief, or involved in the racket, or this place would be filled." So, when she ran for City Council in Pontiac, I was happy. Finally, there would be someone who would help straighten out the city. She caught me one day saying bad things about White people. Things about the White people, I had just encountered. But, I was embarrassed, because even when you're right, some things shouldn't be said and kept to yourself.

Last summer, a guy I know, got a job working for the city. Pietila made a snide post, being sarcastic. It was then followed by posts about the man that could or could not be true. The truth is, he was never convicted of a crime. Unless your convicted of a crime, no one can call you a criminal. Believe me... I saw the post and told the man to keep his head up. People always come after you when you're trying to make a change and do something positive. He messaged me, off the post and asked me not to listen to the things on the post. That Mary Pietila was just being nasty. After he had called her on her post she replied, "...I was just congratulating you". Lies and garbage.

Now, I don't know about this man. Like most people in Pontiac, I have known him a long time. I also had lost touch with him over the years. He was trying to build a base of constituents. She started a dialouge, meant to start a chain reaction that would air his dirty laundry, embarrass him and cause people who support him to question his motives. Now, that's fine, if your were on the side of his opposition. It seems that Councilperson Pietila was. I've seen this kind of dragging, before. People post a comment and all of their shady friends join in to destroy their enemy. Facebook 101, and the reason that my page consists of family and people I barley know or see anymore. "Friend" on Facebook is subject to who you're talking about.

There are people that I talk to and are friends in life, who aren't my friend on Facebook, because I'm real. I know how you're living and I will mess-up and leave a real post. So many people, pretend on Facebook that somebody like me will mess up your game, and I don't want to have to watch my back when I leave my house. I already got the OCSD on my tail. As a public official, Pietila is messy. I mean real messy. I don't think she realizes that she is human and able to be voted out. She also acts like she is untouchable. Her "There ain't no shame in my game..." rant the other night at the City Council Meeting was hilarious. That judge in Detroit, Wade McCree, used that phrase, and he was disbarred. Wade McCree had no shame either, and is out of a job. She should use her words wisely... Don't you think?

So, when she told me that she had helped me with the police detective that was harassing me, I went blank. The only police detective that I could think of was, Steve Wittebort. Now, why would she lie about that? Nobody helped me with Steve. I was hung out to dry, and no one would lift a finger to help me. Not her or any other member of the City Council. In fact, I wrote tons of letters to Senators, Representatives and even the Governor Rick Synder. I wrote Bill Schuette and the Judicial Tenure committee, and so on and so forth. I NEVER WROTE A MEMBER OF PONTIAC'S CITY COUNCIL! Especially, the then mayor, Leon Juckowski, about my problems. He knew more than he led on and never said a word.


When it first started in 2002, Willie Payne was mayor and so you know how that went. He was a cop, and just as dirty as the ones that railroaded me. So, Pietila's claims of "helping" me was puzzling to say the least. But these days, people are harassing me, and trying to make me believe that it's Steve. She somehow predicted my situation, before it actually began. If your familiar with my blogs, you know that I have a long history with Pontiac Police and the Oakland County Sheriff's Department. I've written numerous blogs about their prostitution and harassing me. It's no big secret. So, why is Pietila lying about her involvement with me, and trying to convince me she is helping me?

I looked up her district, and she's in district three (3). Her district runs straight up Baldwin. If you didn't know, Baldwin is the home for prostitution in Pontiac. I wrote a blog called "Sweeps". It tells that those sweeps down Baldwin that are supposed to get the prostitutes off the streets are fake. What they are really designed to do is get prostitutes in the jail for their big holidays that include Christmas and the Fourth of July. That's when they buy expensive gifts for their family and head "up north"   with their RV's, cabins, jet skis and boats. All of which aren't in their pay-grade. They  make the July sweeps around late March, and early April and Christmas sweeps late August and early September.

Their are other crimes that are heavily sought after at that time, too, like retail fraud and simple assault. Crimes that usually get you about 90-days. Those women come from "Petty Pietila" district. I bet she has an agreement with those dirty deputies and turn the other way when it comes to the prostitutes that work her streets. When there are no prostitutes on the street, who can deputies pick-up? What can they "sweep"? Nothing. She no longer gives long speeches about ridding the streets of prostitutes, because she works for "them", now. I know she knew that they would be harassing me and trying to make me believe that it's Steve. They just do their best to keep me hyped, and expect me to blame it all on Steve. Thanks to her foreshadow conclusion, it helps me understand a little bit more.

I wonder if she is gay, and a drug abuser. You know to be selling people on the side, you got to have some kind of addiction you're trying to support. My "friend", who isn't my friend on Facebook either, calls them "Benny and the Jets". You know that Elton John song about he and his friends going to see the drag-queen? My friend is so silly, and I think it's quite fitting. The way I see it is, who wants to work around a bunch of men who like booty, if you don't like booty, too? Not me...

My friend and I are in love. My friend never leaves me. He tells me that in order to love him, I have to ignore all the things they do, and try to make me believe Steve is doing it. The game was, I would go to City Council, and "Messy Mary" would come after Steve and make him lose his job. As a member of City Council, she could do that. Steve, no longer works for OCSD, because when I thought he was harassing me, I wrote them and complained. He doesn't work at OCSD, anymore. It would be expected that he would harass me. He and Joe Marogi got caught lying on the witness stand in my last case. He regretted calling me back when I called him. They got their little minds together and created a lie, but like the Gross case. I got the phone records! It proved they lied! That could also be the reason he doesn't work there.

I hear Marogi don't work there anymore, either. But I see how they treat their co-workers at OCSD. They were probably harassing both men, because they think Steve's my "man" and not my victim. That's funny... Like I would create a scenario, go back to jail after five months, and be tortured all over, again, and I was tortured! My friend says , more than likely, Steve must have gotten tired of them trying to make him lose his job. I would, too, because what went on between us was traumatic for me! I don't know what he went through, but he's not my "man". So, it's kinda sad, if they came after him. They coming after me, him and are really ruthless. Mary got the jump on it first, though. Thanks Mary...

Oh, she don't want to plow the streets, because we don't move our cars. I had moved my car on Tuesday, but it took them too long to clear our street. I just parked on the street Friday. Now, I have to park down the street. The plow came this morning, Saturday? Four days, later!!! Told the lady who she kept nameless that maybe she shouldn't have her street plowed. What public official says that? One who is connected to the racket, and feels untouchable. She can say whatever she wants, because in the end, her "friends" will protect her. Maybe even harass "nameless", like they do me and TRY to make me suffer. I've suffered enough, so ain't no shame in my game either. "Petty Pietila" is as crooked as they come and is using prostitution money for her benefit. The video link on Facebook is below:


https://www.facebook.com/mhoogasian/videos/1578014558951465/


http://yaktownlaisly.blogspot.com/2013/05/sweeps-angel-f.html



No comments:

Post a Comment