This is sickening to me. The men and women of the group that has been coming after me have banned together to steal money. It used to be that they were individual groups with their own agendas. I remember the same teacher at Oakland Community College (OCC) who told me about the Revolutionary War being a farce, answered my question about the races. There was a time when there were individual races. The Dutch, the Irish, the Italians, the Scottish and so forth. We saw it in movies like The Godfather, Italians, Angela’s Ashes, Irish, Avalon, Jewish… They all had their lives and mix-matched journeys until the Black people got rights and the rights they never wanted us to have and they became one group; White. Even Bill Cosby made it true on an episode of the “Cosby Show”.
Today, they are closing that gap and making Black not so bad anymore. Drugs are flowing into all our lives and all our cities and towns. Men like Michal Bouchard create situations where Whites are superior to Blacks in false police reports. Just like the Jewish Temple, there was no young boys rescued from a fire. A lie he and his Sheriffs made up to give a summer feel-good story to put some sunshine in the day. People need something to believe in and around here it’s that you’re better than someone else. Most Whites want to be better than Black people. Bouchard knows that he gets a cheer when he comes on with bad news about a Black person POS (piece of shit) Whites call them on Facebook. I love to go on and let them know that OCSD is selling White women, too and Kelli Bryant isn’t the only one leaving their kids home alone. All people do things, but in Oakland County they magnify the Black people problems so White people can be on social media calling them names and can feel superior to them.
Last week, I went out to the Elam Brothers Picnic, it was held in the usual place on Sandford, by the Eastside Elam Brothers, run by Mel. Now you all know that I’m into it with the Oakland County Sheriff’s Department. They are at this point charging our city to use our men and women and sell them to feed their kids. The other cities in our area like Waterford, Oxford and Orion had no idea their children were being sold, too, until they were told by Chris Barnett. Now, Mike Bouchard has fake children being rescued out of his windows. These fake lifesaving efforts are astonishing to me, because once these kids get older and make a mistake, end up in Oakland County (OCJ) jail and their mugshot is on file, they’ll be up for sale. That’s the third reason I don’t go outside. All of it is the Deputies. They think they run everything. The truth is their time is up. Most of them are broke and trying to keep their money up. Feds break you, before they indict you. They are giving in to each other. The Black ones don’t even care that Sarah and Amy killed two Black men and got off practically “Scott-Free”. They are trying to keep their money up, because when the money is gone, their little young crackhead is gone, too. She only is there for the money and the crack. I’m out there slim with my hair slick back, reminds them of two things, he money they could have made off me, and what my man has that they will never get. Them telling themselves he’s an asshole and you’ll never have me. He doesn’t have to buy me!
Don’t be confused by what I’m saying, they are on each other’s side trying to get that money. Ony Bouchard still must keep the White folk in Oxford thinking they are better than us, or else he’ll lose his job. They have got to keep me low where they can lie on me, and it is a secret they are selling their kids, too. It’s a deep juggle, but when you need to get high it’s a game worth playing. So, leave me alone. I’m so much more than what you think. Don’t ever think I forgot what none of you all said and did to me while I was fighting these MONSTERS! You were scared and left me alone to fight, and I have all the scars. But will give Walter “I want all the money” Moore to challenge my dedication to my city. While you all have our daughters making a sex tape for pedophiles for a summer camp. Sickening, just plain old sickening.
LEAVE ME ALONE!
I’m not going outside.
Until the Coast is Clear.
You’ll know when that is.
You don’t dictate the rules.
You should know that by now
t It used to be a time when Blacks and Whites like the different nationalities in America, but money is running low and like it says in the Bible they now have one purse. They get their money however they can. `
No comments:
Post a Comment