Walter Moore is back. He thinks that everybody who watched him run the city in the ground is dead. All the old men and women are dead. I went to Wilberforce in 1988. Where I voted absentee in my first lection for Jesse Jackson. Blinded by the light of a Black man. He was attractive, but I can remember him sitting at council meetings stoned out of his mind. His eyes were so glossy they looked like mirrors. Elick Shorter, one of his key rivals, always gave him a piece of his mind and clicked the mic off like he was trying to break it with his thumb.
It could be a rumor, but it was said that the land where The Mall sat was ours, but he sold it to L. Brooks Patterson. They said he sold the North side to Auburn Hills to build The Palace. Finally, he did it all because he was the biggest crack head in the city. Crack was on the rise in the 90’s. He obviously thinks we’ve forgotten how he pillaged our city. I mean robbed us blind and used the money to get high. Oh, I forgot the housing developer that gave him the brand-new house, for allowing him to build a bunch of trash houses in the city. Whoever talks to him, ask him does he still lives there. He actually left the city while mayor and lived in it. I think that was the last straw. People got tired of his mess. I tell you what, if he’s sniffing around Pontiac, he’s broke. It’s been 30 years since he stole all that GM money and he’s looking to his old days in Pontiac and rubbing his hands together like Scrooge McDuck. He’s looking at getting in.
We must guard our money. “Faith with out works is what???”” You talking to me??? I don’t smoke crack! If you want to know a true saying, “When you dance with the devil, the devil doesn’t change, the devil changes you!” Y’all so quick to want me out there. Because the Feds love me so much. Well, not all of them. But guess who truly loves me? Me, and sometimes Steve. Sometimes it is worth all your trying to find me all the time. That’s the truth. If he becomes a crackhead, I won’t want him, either. “Faith without works is dead” Stealing all the money from the kids is rotten and low-down. You really don’t know me, I took the Girl Scout Cookie lady down. Adrian Burns. Ask Merry Dorkins about it. She was there when she got that Block grant money. I took her down for Webster, Mark Twain and Alcott.
I saw you at Sears staring at me. You want me to come outside and play so you can flip me. That “faith” comment was a dare. Let me tell you Mr. Moore, I’ve fought murderers. Women like Tamara Marshal who when truth is told was on my side fighting for me and the women whose side we were on. She was in prison for being in the room when seven young men were killed.You right in what you know, the Feds love me. I’m a good girl. I let them pick the players, so I am always victorious. I never dance with the devil. I make the devil leave me alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment